• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

2 weeks on M 1-T: Results

gopro

NGA/IFPA Pro Bodybuilder
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I did my two weeks and am taking this week off before testing methyl 4-ad for two weeks. Here is exactly what happened with M 1-T...

-weight gain: 4 lbs
-strength gain: measurable on most exercises
-bodyfat change: started and ended at 6%, however, my body looked harder and was more vascular while on
-pumps: off the hook...got pumped from picking up fork to my mouth, LOL
-water retention: none
-side effects: lethargy very bad for 7 days and then I seemed to normalize

Considering that I used M 1-T and nothing else, and also that I am on maintenance calories and very low carbs, 4 lbs is pretty damn good. Now, the key is to keep it. I will outline my protocol for doing so in another thread later on.

Originally posted by gopro
I did my two weeks and am taking this week off before testing methyl 4-ad for two weeks. Here is exactly what happened with M 1-T...

-bodyfat change: started and ended at 6%, however, my body looked harder and was more vascular while on

Considering that I used M 1-T and nothing else, and also that I am on maintenance calories and very low carbs, 4 lbs is pretty damn good. Now, the key is to keep it. I will outline my protocol for doing so in another thread later on.

This mirrors my results on a three week cycle with the tabs, at 30 mg daily, with a few differences.

* I was on a hypocaloric diet, and dropped BF.
* I was severly limited in training (due to surgery) and couldn't even train chest, back or shoulders at all.

whats that?

Lethargy = extreme tiredness. It happens to some when endogenous test levels get supressed.

I did not get this from M1T, btw, though I got it badly from VPX's 1-test product.

Its a shitty side effect, but its indicative of the fact that it is working, if nothing else.

I though the weight gain would be a bit better than this, but hey considering your size and diet I guess it???s not too bad???

Originally posted by KataMaStEr
I though the weight gain would be a bit better than this, but hey considering your size and diet I guess it???s not too bad???

Well, I said I was taking in maintenance calories or maybe a little below. Remember, I weigh about 235 and am consuming on average 75 g of carbs per day! A gain of 4 solid lbs in this case is actually quite impressive. Look at this way, imagine gaining just 4 solid lbs each month for one year...that would be 48 lbs of new muscle! Not saying that this would happen, but it just puts this in perspective.

Like I mentioned before, there is a guy in my office eating a good overall bodybuilding diet and eating about 600 cals over maintenance that just gained 13-14 lbs in two weeks...that is as good as any illegal steroid!

Look at what TP accomplished as well in his circumstance.

This stuff is impressive!

2 pounds per week on a already muscular indiviual is quite impressive indeed, if its not water/glycogen. And I am not implying that this is the case here; rather I am suggesting that when you here numbers like 10-15 pounds, there is likely a significant percentage of that from water and glycogen.

Originally posted by KataMaStEr

People are describing this to be similar to fina, yet fina is not associated with large weight gain. What I seemed to get from fina was:

* Great strength gains
* Increased vascularity everywhere
* Apparant bodyfat loss

However from what other people talk about, gaining nearly a pound a day (or 6 over 7 days), then it sounds like anadrol.

I will have to see for myself.

I her people claiming up 10 15 lbs on two weeks of M 1T, which seems really ridiculous to me. I ran on maintenance cals like GoPro did, I noticed little strength increase, but I did add 2 lbs, and slash a couple pounds bf. So about a 4 lb change. The lethargy owned me for the whole two weeks. Come to think of it, I only ran it 12 days, I had to quit 2 days early so I could get some work done during the day

I am looking less and less forward to it all the time :lol: but we shall see. I was dreaming of 50 cent Anadrol like gains here.

IML Gear Cream!
Don't fret, I did not get lethargic at all.

The lethargy I dont know that I care about a whole lot, but what I was looking forward to was big size gains from a legal oral, that would have been nuts.

Anadrol (green giants) costs me $2.80 each, this stuff costs about 60 cents each for me.

Originally posted by Mudge
The lethargy I dont know that I care about a whole lot, but what I was looking forward to was big size gains from a legal oral, that would have been nuts.

Anadrol (green giants) costs me $2.80 each, this stuff costs about 60 cents each for me.

Mudge...are you still using steroids?

Something like that. No way I'm going natural any time soon.

Um, ain't M1T a steroid?

Sure is Captain :)

I will have to see for myself.

Keep us posted !!

Originally posted by Twin Peak
Um, ain't M1T a steroid?

Yes, but I'm speaking of illegal ones.

Mudge, you must be huge by now!

Mudge, you must be huge by now!

I'm stronger than I've ever been, but I'm not what I'd call huge. This is the first time that I'm stepping up the item count and doses, I still believe in staying sane with what I use, but I was always running stuff like people run for thier first cycles so I hit a bit of a standoff. I am 230 pounds even and going to hold for awhile.

I'm stronger than I've ever been, but I'm not what I'd call huge. This is the first time that I'm stepping up the item count and doses, I still believe in staying sane with what I use, but I was always running stuff like people run for thier first cycles so I hit a bit of a standoff. I am 230 pounds even and going to hold for awhile.
230 pounds?? How tall are you??

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by BabyArnold

And where is your bodyfat?

Originally posted by BabyArnold

6'2", roughly 13-14% bodyfat I'd say. I can see my top 4 abs, but I have neither dieted completely clean any longer (pasta/milk are part of my regular diet, pizza/ice cream is once-twice a week). I can try to check later today using a 3 point test to see.

I was larger at 240 but definitely 'fatter.' I am about .25" behind in the arm area and 1" on the chest, but yes, stronger. Since coming off fina though, thats not a size drug, but strength yes. I have much more vascularity on the legs, chest, and even arms, veins I never saw before going across my biceps etc.

I have a dieting book on the way so I may make some effort to start eating sweet potato and such, but it is not in my genetics to easily get down to even 10% bodyfat. I will post a couple example pix to give you an idea.

This is what I look like eating what I want, when I want, 3-4 times a day. Do I look like I worked out? Believe it or not, I sure as hell did. This is me coming back from one of my many layoffs around the same time I joined this site. Now you have some clue as to my genetics. I should have been about 215 pounds here, no lie.

[IMG2]http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=404304[/IMG2]

215 pounds again, but in better condition

[IMG2]http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=406448[/IMG2]
[IMG2]http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=402420[/IMG2]

I still have my training logs going back a couple years. For strength then versus now, I was benching 265 before my first cycle, sustanon @ 250mg a week for 10 weeks, and I'm now doing 365 on the flat bench, FWIW.

Last edited:
And current pics?

You know, I hid some of those love handles in the old pix too, embarrasing.

Dont have current, waiting for something serious to show off. Strength is great but I certainly do want some size, I'm not looking to be a 193 pounder benching 695 :) and right now I have been becoming more 'quality' but not much 'quanity,' hence my recent facination with anadrol and anything attributed to big size gains.

Fina was great, but no weight came from it really. Prop, no water gains, works fast though. This and slightly better dieting is how I explain how I am stronger, yet only slightly smaller than my 10 pound heavier former self.

* Since being white seems to freak people out so much, I broke down and bought a home tanner too, its going to take awhile to get any color other than white or red :)

Ordered friday and received today, wish me luck!

Good Luck !!

Thanks for being so open with your drug usage and with your stats/pics. I was just asking out of curiosity. Although I have never used illegal steroids, clen, GH, insulin, etc, I am still fascinated by them and what types of results people get from them. Plus, since I coach several drug using bodybuilders/fitness competitors/figure competitors I need to constantly upgrade my knowledge base...especially my real world base. Thanks.

I just ordered some of the m1-t from VPX, think some 4-ad cycled in would gimme a balance as far as lethargy and such?

Is there any benefit of cycling M I-T for 2 weeks on 2 off vs 4 week on?

Back