• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I really need advice - newbie- sust 250

jeb

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
what's going on guys?

hey I wanted to get some advice from you all experienced men with roids. I'm just started taking a 8wk cycle of sust 250 each week, this is my first time taking roids i did my reaserch though, I'm going for my 5th week, i've gained 8lbs (i started at 187lbs now i'm 195-i'm 26) so far is this normal or i should take more sus and inject myself with 500mg of sus for the last 3 wks remaining? how many pounds do you think i would gain at the end of my cycle? after i finish my cycle i'm going to wait 3 weeks and then start taking my nolva right? should i stop working out when i finish my cycle to recover or I can continue taking my glutamine and whey protein with my muscle milk.

can you please reply when ever you get a chance.

thanks,
jeb

Gains come primarily from food, what you are looking for is positive nitrogen retention increase from the food, so if you eat the food the gains will come.

I would have run 500mg a week, but I have run 250 for my first cycle. I kept about 17 pounds.

I'd start the nolva at 2 weeks, with such a low dose especially.

Dont stop working out at all, no way. I remember a guy that came here once wanting to run juice for 2 months and then not workout for 3 months at a time :wtf:

I lose strength even after a week out of the gym, on or off gear.

ok since i'm going for the 5th injection on sunday, should i go

with 500? till finish my cycle? I bought deca 50 mg by organon,

they come in a form of a glass injection, anyways should i stack it

with the sus250 for my last 3 inj(3wks) or i just wait and make it

500mg until i finish my cycle? and then after I finish with my

how long should i wait until stating another cycle?

Yep, dont play with deca right now. As for running more test, you can if you want, just dont cut short your recovery time.

What does your post cycle plan look like?

well the only thing that is available for me is nolva 20mg, i've been looking for clomid but i can't find it, where can i get some clomid through the net with out any problems.? all i know that most of the people prefer clomid better than nolva.

Stick with nolva man, clomid sucks, the sides just bug the hell out of me and I feel much better on nolvadex all the way around.

ok that's what i'm going to do, now what would you recommend

me to do finish with 500 for the 3 remaning weeks or to stay with

the 250?

Only 3 weeks? Its up to you, 3 weeks wont do much honestly IMO and will extend your recovery time by at least say 2 weeks, simply by having more gear in your blood as well as increased shutdown over 250mg.

IML Gear Cream!
what would you do instead of me?

wait until cycle ends then go throught the recovery cycle then start another cycle at 500mg, well since I'm stating to take roids what would you recomend? or for my second cycle?

For a first cycle I would have run 10 weeks, I am guessing you bought amps though. I personally hate amps and only use them with HCG because that is how it comes.

500 should be fine next cycle, with or without dbol first 4-6 weeks.

i think 12 weeks would be acceptable.... so then he could up the dose for 7 weeks... i had to do something similar

Staying on for the rest of his life is acceptable too, for some. Its all relative based on what he wants, as far as recouperation time etc.

so i sould run and stay 250 for 10 weeks?? is that what you mean? and then recovery then run a second cycle of 8 weeks of 500 what else you all suggest? yes they com in form of a seringe ready to use of 250.

your getting sust in ready to inject syrnges/packages?? Do you live in mexico? didnt think there was too much rediject stuff in the states...just cause to bring it over from mexico would be a pain do to how much space(hideable mind you for smuggeling purposes) a single cycle of redijects wold take up.

Redijects yep. There are people that resell them in the US, my first source was bringing stuff from Mexico and shipping from within the US. I hear borders are tightening up though, and that Mexico is going to make gear use illegal in 6 months or so? I really dont know that it would impact sales much though.

I'm not really a believer in 8 week cycles, but maybe they will work well for you. If I was running heavy orals with it, then I could see it being doable.

Deletion by request

Last edited by a moderator:
20g wow, I forgot to change pins once and I kept pushing and pushing with a 20g and it would not go in (ass shot). Finally I look and go good lord, thats a nail.

I pull with 20 and shoot with 25.

IML Gear Cream!
i know dude, it's better with the 25g nice and slow. do you think i should just extend it to 10 weeks or just finish the 8 then recover then do a good cycle with 500?

I would never do less than 10 in the first place, but thats JMO.

It does seem like 8 weeks is abit short cause it takes alil bit for the gear to kick in....If I were doin a 8 week Id front load it with something more fast actng... like running prop the first 3 weeks to give a cycle of cyp to jump in...

Its the shortest cycle pretty much recommended at all, sustanon started working for me in week 3. For a brief time I was putting on 1/8th on my arms every day (HST).

Originally posted by Mudge
20g wow, I forgot to change pins once and I kept pushing and pushing with a 20g and it would not go in (ass shot). Finally I look and go good lord, thats a nail.

I pull with 20 and shoot with 25.

LOL! I harpooned myself in the thigh with one of those things. DAMN!

i still haven't feel the so called "kick" i have noticed strength but

not that much though, what do you all mean by saying the "kick"

is it power to lift or when you start gaining muscle? i'm buying

dbol for stack it for my next cycle. i've heard here in the forums

that i would feel it like in the 6 shot (week) what do you all

think???

Kick is a bad term, you aren't going to gain 5 pounds in a day or anything like that so "kick" is not litterally going to be a kick.

However, starting in week 3 I was putting 1/8th inch on my arms during my first cycle DAILY with HST (program) and sustanon. Likewise once it started working I was putting on 10 pounds on my bench weekly, which after 3 weeks left me about 7 weeks like this, ending up as 65 pounds more on my bench.

Hypertrophy Specific Training, I posted on it about July or so last year in Training if you search it.

Search subject "HST yay or nay"

thanks for all the info bro, YOU'RE AWSOME!!!! i'll look for that. LATEZ!!!

Back