• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

how to make creatine monohydrate more effective?

OmarJackson

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
how can i get the best results possible out of plain old creatine monohydrate (optimum brand). I've been noticing a lot of different delivery systems lately, is there anything i can make at home that will increase the uptake or overall effectivness of creatine in my body?

Creatine:
Creatine is an amino acid made up of Glycine, Arginine, and Methionine. It is found naturally in red meat and fish. Creatine increases muscle stores of ATP - Adenosine Triphosphate. Creatine helps hold water intracellulary which will make muscles fuller and provide a better environment for muscle growth, which in turn will help strength gains. Look for creatine with the creapure lable. You want to mix it with a non-acidic juice with carbs and dextrose, to get the creatine into your muscles.(Unless you have a transport or some ala to take). The best time to take it is post-workout. You can also mix it with a post-workout protein shake provided you have the necessary carbs. There are also several good creatine transport systems out like Syntrax Swole and San V12. These are more expensive than plain powder, but have several other ingredients added in like ALA which mimicks insuline to transport the creatine without all the sugar. So spike your insuline and get the creatine in your muscles without getting fat! Stay away from liquid creatine as it will not stay stable in liquid.

cool, thats kind of what i was looking for. so basically its not a good idea to take creatine by itself because it won't be transported to the muscles. how about taking creatine in or around meals? not just post-workout but all meals, for the loading portion.

Ok... I personally take creatine RIGHT after I am done lifting. I take creatine with grape juice. I also take ALA(alpha lipoic acid) as the creatine transport.

So I would recommend taking ALA with each serving of creatine that you use. GL :thumb:

Back