• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anyone from UTAH ????????

QuestionGuy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey guys i was wondering if there was anyone here that is from Utah out here so maybe i can meet up with him/her because all by friends are pussys and gave up a month after i tryed to workout with them, maybe i can find a good partner this way................................

but anyways i think we should talk about geting together guys,! i know it's really hard because we are from all parts of the us but i think we should figure out a way for all of us to get together once for real i mean i have made real good friends in here and i learned and gave advice a lot so i love you guys and i said i before and i will again i love ya'll !!!!!!!!!!!!

Im from Utah. Live near the mouth of Little Cottonwood Canyon. Kinda by La Caille. I already have a training partner though :grin: Would still be cool to meet up sometime.

lol no it doesnt.... great satan avoid who ????

Premier!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah that would be cool to meet up, I workout at Lifestyles2000 in sugar house

but i live down on redwood and california ( i know i know GHETO ) but good thing im going to UNI. ill move near you soon :)

Let me tell you smoething satan, :thumb: , and as they say in my Country FUCK YOUR MOTHER, ok.?

Back