• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Help a 15 year old diet!

MeLo

Food
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Merry Christmas you guys,not that i wish to bother you all on this day, but i recently just read a basketball nutritionist journal and he recommend 20x - 24x your bodyweight in calories for a kid my age(playing and training intensively for the game,of course). I was wondering what you all think. Ill wait after christmas :)

At 15 years old you are to young to be worry about a strict diet. I think what you need to do is just make sure you are eating clean foods, exercising regularly and trying set some good healthy values in place so that once you get older this kind of stuff will be easier for for you.

Man, that is really low cals......slowly bring your cals up to a normal level. Also, at 15 your metabolism should be raging so you can probably get away with eating a ton of food.

No 11x bw is really low. 20x is a god amount of cals

well, if you upped your carbs then ya that is normal because with each gram of glycogen your body stores it stores and additional 3g of water so you are probably just gaining some ater weight and filing out.

Originally posted by P-funk
well, if you upped your carbs then ya that is normal because with each gram of glycogen your body stores it stores and additional 3g of water so you are probably just gaining some ater weight and filing out.

But P-funk.. i have another 6-7lbs of body fat i want to lose. How should i go about now?

caloric defecit=weight loss

You are only gaining water weight, not body fat so don't sweat it.

Back