PDA

View Full Version : Brain Anabolic steroid?!?!?!!!!!

Just a guy
12-26-2003, 12:05 PM
Man.... I guess im gullable but this sounds WACK.... Man some guy that went from shrimp to pimp in a matter of months using winstrol and D-bol and probably some other shit (he worked at GNC... Well got fired for stealing supplements). He told me and some other people that HE payed THOUSANDS of dollars (like 5 Grand) for this Hormone in a DEAD person's brain.... and the Doc would actually Saw open Home boy's head.... stick the needle in and draw out some shit that is only in a dead fuckers brain.... and he said it was the best decision of his life.... he said he swole up like there was no tommorow.... bogus... not bogus?? Fuk if i know

bandaidwoman
12-26-2003, 12:14 PM
The only hormones stored in a person's head that might be of any benefit to a BB is Growth hormone and Gonadotropinreleasing hormone stored in the anterior lobe of the pituitary gland.

Gosh, not sure if a one time shot is going to do that much for him....Unless someone here knows if that has done the trick.

Heck not sure if it's worth the risk of contracting AIDS, Hepatis C, Jacob Creutzfeld disease (human equivalent of mad cow disease) from being injected with brain matter tissue.

Heck, I'm not sure if I would have paid the five grand!

I think the winstrol and Dbol did the trick more than anything.

Just a guy
12-26-2003, 12:15 PM
Thanks for the respond... bump for more replies... if any

prolangtum
12-26-2003, 12:37 PM
Your friend told you the most ridiculous lie I have ever heard.

Mudge
12-26-2003, 12:45 PM
His friend also told him each cycle has proven to reduce 7 years off your life. Ronnie Coleman by that logic would have been dead in 1342.

Anyhow, Ginkgo Biloba is awesome for the brain, I love it at 4x dose. One of the very few OTC items I believe in, in Germany and other European countries it is considered medicine and used for other things (to reduce swelling topically, etc).

Prolangtum was also in a discussion on left brain development and testosterone levels in young males (CEM).

...although apparently your friend saw no mental benefits from this.

JJJ
12-26-2003, 03:29 PM
HGH is still made that way in the baltics...

Btw, who is that BB that said he used to buy dead monkeys from the zoo and eat their brains?

gr81
12-26-2003, 08:44 PM
I can't believe some of the shit people say for gods sake!

Power Rabbit
12-26-2003, 10:20 PM
yup...he was pullin ur crank i believe

Evil ANT
12-27-2003, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by Mudge
His friend also told him each cycle has proven to reduce 7 years off your life. Ronnie Coleman by that logic would have been dead in 1342.
I am so glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read that. :lol:

prolangtum
12-27-2003, 08:52 AM
Shit, I have about one year left if that 7 year bit holds true. I would say a few cycles may shave off a few months of your life, probaly nothing you will miss, because you be so damn helpless anyways.

plouffe
12-27-2003, 10:31 AM
Being that old sucks ass anyway so i'd gladley speed the process to get the physique I want.

prolangtum
12-27-2003, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by plouffe
Being that old sucks ass anyway so i'd gladley speed the process to get the physique I want.
You could try eating more instead of using a potent PS at 16. You should have gained much more off of 1-AD.

QuestionGuy
12-27-2003, 03:09 PM
the only thing have to say is this : ahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahah hahahahahha............. thats a good one, still I do have respect for you thread.

PS: Have you guys seen that episode of SouthPark where that guy eats dead fetuses to gain strenght...haha good one also, your friend probobly got that idea from that episode.....but just incase there is some truth on it i wont say anything else

Evil ANT
12-28-2003, 12:27 AM
There was an old 80's movie about aliens who sucked fluids out of human brains to live. It gave them strength and shit. It was an incredibly stupid and very tacky movie. I think Dolph Lundgren was in it or something.

crackerjack414
01-03-2004, 05:10 PM
this is almost as funny as the guy i met at the gym who was convincing newbies that they would get better results injecting thier gear directly into there testicles
or that guy along time ago who was injecting gear in his anus
on elite lol

Mudge
01-03-2004, 06:13 PM
Oh man, I hope nobody was stupid enough to listen, thats just messed up.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=498474

QuestionGuy
01-03-2004, 06:22 PM
hhahahahahhaha, i cant beleieve this shit man, ahhhhhhhh this made my day

Power Rabbit
01-03-2004, 11:02 PM
HAR! Im not sure whats funnier...the pic...the story....or the fact that mudge spent time finding the pic ... :-P

Mudge
01-03-2004, 11:11 PM
I have had that since July 2003, I save various things.

olusco
01-17-2004, 12:59 PM
That is a good one

SJ69
01-17-2004, 08:22 PM
So they saying goes...
"There's an ass for every seat."