• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dose Pseudoephedrine have?

once was fat

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Dose Psuedoephedrine have any relation to ephedrine(ephedra). I have a held cold and have been taking 12 hour aleve and is has psuedoephedrine in it. I have had some killer cardio sessions the last past couple of days.

Also if you dont have an mp3 player yet get one. This guy next to me on the treadmill tapped me on the shoulder as I was listening to closer by NIN and said hey calm down your going to pass out. I glanced up while tons of sweat pouring off of me and didnt realize how fast I was running and how far I had ran. I was in a zone. Felt really good.

Ephedra has the exact same effect on me... the more I begin to sweat and burn, the harder I push myself... it's completely self conscious... I'm not even thinking about it...

I also like my MP3 player for cardio... helps the time go by faster too... imo....

I know this sounds stupid because the word ephdrine is in the same word as pseudoephedrine, but are they the same thing? I mean if Im ok with taking pseudoephedrine for a cold medicine could I assume that my body will respond well to ephedrine(ephedra).

Just so you know 12 hour aleve has 120mg of pseudoephedrine extended release.

I'm not sure how they relate to as far as dosage, but I would HIGHLY recommend you buy a bottle of vasopro Ephedrine HCL and a bottle of caffeine pills.. prolab makes a 200mg pill that is VERY VERY affordable... I suggest you buy a bottle of each and take 25mg (1 pill) ephedrine and 200mg caffeine in hte morning after your breakfast... then after lunch, take another 25mg ephedrine and 200mg caffeine... if you workout in hte evening like I do... it works out perfect... cuz after dinner, around 5:30pm i eat a light dinner and take another 25mg ephedrine and 200mg caffeine... I notice I lose alot of water weight within just a week and after a good 4 week cycle... I am noticing muscles i couldn't see before...

FYI... 60 tabs of 25 mg ephedrine HCL and 100 tabs of 200g caffeine pills runs around 15 bux.... very cheap and it works, give your body 3-4 days to adjust to the effects of the ephedra... expect to feel a little strange, but that feeling will go away, and the positive effects of the ephedra will continue on...

Might as well buy minithins.. 99 cents for 6 pills. 1-2 pills per dose.

Hey mayo what do you exactly mean about feeling a little strange for 3 or 4 days what kind of feeling is it.

I remeber a long time ago I took ephedra in a pill form and I felt really dizzy. It continued for like months. Im not sure if it was from this though. I think I suffer from manairs disease or vertigo. Sometimes when I get up to fast I get really dizzy and then it goes away after a few seconds.

hmm... what's funny is the only way i really know how to describe it is to compare it to the feeling you get when you're taking cold or sinus medicine...

I usually feel it in my head and my hands... like a bit of jittery... and maybe a bit of a spacey type feeling...

Mayo thats weird becuase I feel no side affects when taking cold medicince. Have you ever felt dizzy while taking ephedra?

IML Gear Cream!
Mayo you decided to become and elite member like me. Cool bro.

figure I spend so much time here... it seems wrong not too :thumb:

I wouldn't describe the feeling as dizzy, but perhaps maybe a little light headed... You have to make sure and take it after a meal... after you eat some sort of food... that's key... also, I don't trust fat burners... I don't trust their ingredients as well as their labels... It's scarey to take a pill that contains some ephedra as well as a host of other crap that might do more harm than good...

Originally posted by once was fat
What are minithins?

Each capsule contains 25mg. Ephedrine Group Alkaloids and 50mg of Caffeine.

$6 = 36 minithins.

Originally posted by once was fat
Dose Psuedoephedrine have any relation to ephedrine(ephedra..

If you will allow me.

Pseudoephedrine and ephedrine are the exact same chemical compound!

The only difference, (and thus changes its actions markedly) is that pseudoephedrine is the right handed mirror image of ephedrine(stereoisomer) or a dextroisomer of ephedrine. Thus, if you look at the chemical structure of both on paper and spectrographic analysis, they are exactly the same but are different only by being mirror image compounds.

Ephedrine was and is still used as an asthma medicine due to its alpha and beta adrenergic effects. (The beta opens up the bronchial tubes preferentially and stimulates greater contraction of heart muscle.) Pseudoephedrine is a lousy asthma medicine, but like ephedrine, has alpha effects on the adrenergic system and some mild beta agonist effect. It is ephedrine's greater predilection for the beta receptors that make it more cardiotoxic though.

How is it that a chemical compound that is exactly the same identically have different effects? That is because our body as a whole preferentially processes left handed amino acids, chemicals, drugs etc. much more efficiently as a result of serendipity. (In fact all animals and plants have adopted the same basic preference) In other words, if we landed in a mirror universe where alll the animals and plants were right handed or dextroisomers, we would probably almost starve to death when we killed and ate them. Thus, pseudoephedrine being right handed molecule has less affinity for our body's receptors

Now ephedra, as sold in the herbal industry is not just ephedrine or pseudoephedrine. Ephedra as derived from plants and sold in preparations like ma huang, ephedra etc. contain six, ephedrine alkaloids, two of which are ephedrine and pseudoephedrine. They usually constitute 80 percent of the "ephedra" though. Perhaps that is why it has more side effects.

Just be careful, you have all heard the cases of deaths associated with the use of ephedra...I believe the tally is over 150 in the last JAMA review. Most of it occured with irresponsible overdoses and the concominant intake of caffeine. So if you ever get chest pain or dizziness or fast heart rates that won't quit, may want to cut back.

Baindaid woman. Your awesome. Thanks for handing over that great knowledge.

she scares me... I imagine her head the size of a large pumpkin to hold all the knowledge...

yea google is a wonderful thing !!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by BigBallaGA
yea google is a wonderful thing !!!!!!!!!

This is basic inorganic chemistry and organic chemistry. No google search needed. This stuff is in alot of basic organic texts or pharmaceutical texts. But it really isn't fair since it's my job to know this stuff. so this is all work related.

IML Gear Cream!
sometimes

Back