• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sore shoulders?

Evil ANT

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Allow me to ask one more question, since most of you here are very knowledgeable.

I started my cycle two weeks ago. I've been lifting almost every day, and have noticed a dramtic increase in the weight I've been lifting. People can noticeably tell I'm gaining size.

However, my shoulders have been giving out almost every routine I do. No matter if I'm working out my delts or working out a different muscle group, my shoulders (delts) have been getting tremendously sore every time.

Today, for example, I worked out my chest and back. When I was off gear I could easily get through all my sets no problem. However, today I had to stop a little short since my shoulders were absolutely killing me. It didn't feel like I had pulled a muscle, it just felt like I'd been working them out every day for weeks and they were overworked.

Same happened yesterday, when I was working my arms. The day before that when I worked out my shoulders, I had to stop after a few sets since they were so damn sore. The short workout I got was good, though, and I moved a lot of weight.

So, in summation, my problem seems to be that my shoulders have been giving out before the rest of my body ever since I started my cycle.

Do you think it could be because my first three shots were in my delts? Within two weeks my first shot was in my left delt, second shot in my right, and third in my left. Then I reconginzed that it was stupid to keep shooting in the same spots, so I added pecs to my rotation. I haven't shot in my delts for over a week now, yet their still sore and give me a hard time when I lift. I've shot in my pecs and they're fine. I'll be injecting into my right delt again on Monday.

So, think it's due to me having shot in my delts three times within a week and a half or two, or could it be that my shoulders aren't quite trained enough to handle the weight the rest of my body's been moving? This explaination seems logical to me, since my shoulders have always been my week point. Now when I lift they scream in pain, like they're saying, "Whoa! What the hell is this?"

I can still make it through most of my routines, barely, but when I finish I can hardly lift my arms above my head my shoulders are so sore.

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Sorry to be so long winded! I just want to make sure I'm not hurting myself here and am curious if anyone else has had similar problems.

Thanks!

Unless we are talking all day "soreness" I agree with pro.

Doing seated bicep curls I get a mean rear delt pump when I was on prop/tren/dbol, to the point I just wanted to drop the weights and quit. Other noteables would be lower back.

So judge for yourself, is it:

Hurtfull pain
Lactic acid
Tendons/Joints/Rotator cuff?

Pick one.

are you benching alot?? U mite have Wore out your cartlidge

My chest has always been a weak point, but I've gained a lot in two weeks. So, yes, you could say I'm benching a lot. For me, anyway.

The soreness really feels like I've been working my shoulders out to exhaustion. Just like I've been working out my delts for an hour. I'm fine for the first ten minutes I'm lifting, but after that my shoulders are damn sore for the rest of my routine.

Thanks for the insight. I'm going to take a day or two off from lifting and hope that my shoulders don't get as sore my next workout.

:)

You are just using your delts more than you know it then, like my rear delts while doing seated curls.

wow, I'm feel'n you for real! I 'm going through the same thing right now! I'm not on d-bol though, I've got a different kinda party happening. I don't understand it either. I took the theory " no pain , no gain" but Damn. I did some crazy sets for my chest last week to help in my grappling and did like 24 sets of 10 reps for 5 days straight, I got more cut for sure ,however I felt MUCH weaker. I'm gonna take a week off chest and just try and cool out on that muscle group and see what happens. PEACE

Back