• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pretty cool tip...

plouffe

is bulking
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
**THE CLOCKWORK ORANGE EFFECT**

Basically I take a song, and play it over different crazy ass videos.. People crushing some heavy ass weights, big football hits, etc. Then I watch the shit 1 - 2 times a day. And when you hear the song you go nuts. It's sweet. Currently its...

Phil Collins - In the air tonight

Get's me so pumped up. Just decided I'd share my little piece of information.

*WARNING: DON'T PLAY THE MUSIC OVER GORY MURDER SCENES. MAY GET DANDEROUS!

:teeth:

Anyone use, or like this idea?

It works pussy!

:yell:

Yeah your right.. and your big... :gosh:

haha

i like the willie beamen track (any given sunday ost - my name is willie), i put it in my ride and visulize the vid of him flexing and all the football hits, same with DMX - My Niggaz and LL Cool J's - Shut Em DOWN!

also 2Pac's 'Ambitionz as a Ridah' coz Tyson used to come out to the ring with it on

all of them get me fired up in a similar sorta way to what you said

peace

Originally posted by young d
haha

i like the willie beamen track (any given sunday ost - my name is willie), i put it in my ride and visulize the vid of him flexing and all the football hits, same with DMX - My Niggaz and LL Cool J's - Shut Em DOWN!

also 2Pac's 'Ambitionz as a Ridah' coz Tyson used to come out to the ring with it on

all of them get me fired up in a similar sorta way to what you said

peace

Shouldn't the Clockwork Orange affect actually make you not pumped up and go crazy? Look what happened to Alex from the movie.

hell yeah phil collins... It was origanlly played over my highlight film from last seeing and see me and all my boy's really clean some fuckkers up gets me pump... so i always imagine me busting through that "o" line and just pounding the quarterback.

* i play linebacker *

E/C/A.. makes me jittery so i can't type... sorry NBaldwin..and i cant spell for shit also. So that could be it, either way :flipoff:

Think of the essential concept behind the technique, and how it's applicable to just about every aspect of our existence.

Hints: inputs, symbols, perception, relations, and output. Do emotions just "happen." If not, can we actively control our emotional response to cues, providing that we create the personal value in the cues?

This is also why magical symbols do not possess any inherent property/value, and cannot. Rather, you create the value, and thus your desired personal response.

However, you shouldn't just aim for any response, or just a 'violent' reaction. It should be guided and controlled with visualization.

Originally posted by plouffe
Anyone use, or like this idea?

yes, in fact I started using it last summer to great effect. Nice to hear other people have discovered it as well.

Originally posted by ajustana
Who wants to bet that this guy is in High School?

Who wants to bet that, regardless of his presentation, most people will not see the value, and the applications of the essential concept.

And they are legion. Understanding the concept, at its roots---not just on the surface---is the key to everything human.

Originally posted by plouffe
E/C/A.. makes me jittery so i can't type... sorry NBaldwin..and i cant spell for shit also. So that could be it, either way :flipoff:
:attitude:

:D

Nathan

Originally posted by Trump
yes, in fact I started using it last summer to great effect. Nice to hear other people have discovered it as well.

Thankyou for not being a dick about the idea...

Phil Collins? Phil Collins is a fag. You work out to gay guys?

Originally posted by titans1854
Phil Collins? Phil Collins is a fag. You work out to gay guys?

No, If you read the post you'd know, asshole.

damn, don't all crazy. i'm just speaking the truth.

Get off of the thread if you have nothing worthwhile to offer---which apparently you don't.

More posts along those lines, and they will be deleted. Do it again, and you're banned.

Now sit down, shut the fuck up, and learn.

This is refered to as "psyching" yourself up, ancient technique really. All warriors did it, do it. Take the Zulu, they would take herbs that got them into a trance like state, dance around, chant until they were in a furious mode and then reek havoc on there enemies. You can hypnotize yourself as Dante has mentioned in other words. Hypnotizing isn't actually the way it's popularly depicted though it's more of a concentrated thought process similar to meditation.

By the way, before games I used to do a set of squats and bench while watching a highlight tape of LT destroying QB's with "Bulls On Parade" blaring in the gym.

And it goes far beyond merely psyching yourself up, although I know that isn't what you meant.

Establishing triggers and values in various objects is the key to all human emotions/responses, as well as----undoing them.

I also wish to emphasize the importance of establishing an actual, discernable thought process by which any situation can be readily modified, and adapted, by expeditiously established triggers.

Hence the importance of filters and channels, as they lend themselves to adaptability. Most people are scratching only the surface with hypnosis and 'psyching' themselves up.

Everything, and anyone----any emotion, any perception, any circumstance---is a source of energy and possible reprogramming. That's why I mentioned to look at the essential nature of the concept, not just one of the many applications.

I thought we posted in english on this forum?? lol jp man, yeah that's a good way to put it.

Waz up dawg!

Word.

Yo.

Peace out.

:nanner:

Back