• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Butterfly's Baby Journal

butterfly

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So just because I'm now 7 weeks pregnant doesn't mean I want to let myself get all fat. I know traditional dieting isn't healthy during pregnancy so I won't be doing that. But I will do my best to eat healthy.

Haven't been able to get back to the gym and I'm not sure when I'll be able to. Got to wait and see what the doc says.

Due date: August 16, 2004
13.gif

Congradulations on hearing a heartbeat. :D Hope all goes well from here on out.

Stephen :kiss:

Yeah! Good Luck butterfly! I think its great that you want to eat healthy during your pregnancy.
Looking forward to following this with you! :)

Congratulations!! That is the BEST news! I hope you have a very easy pregnancy and a beautiful healthy baby!!!:kiss:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I had no idea you were expecting! Is this the first one? There were a few good articles recently in Oxygen on workouts for pregnant women. Of course, wait till your doc gives you the okay first before trying anything. You're fit, I am sure you will have a 10 min labor:D I'm so happy for you!!! Keep us posted:)

Wow BF, I hd no idea you were expecting - congratulations to both you and Fade! That's great news!

This is my 2nd. Cory just turned 16 :eek: and fade has a 9 yr old that's been my baby til now.

My mom thinks I'm nuts to start all over when my son is almost out of the house... but I don't think. I could never regret having a child but I might regret not having one.

this is your first with Fade though, right?

Yep! and we're so hoping for a girl!

awww thats great!! I thought it was!!! :)

:)

IML Gear Cream!
Awww congratulations!!!

I was just talkin to my friend about this the other day, I dont want to gain a lot of weight when I get pregnant (in many years lol) let us know what kind of eating and workouts u are doing.. Im sure many of us will have kids eventually right? :D

Originally posted by butterfly
So just because I'm now 7 weeks pregnant doesn't mean I want to let myself get all fat. I know traditional dieting isn't healthy during pregnancy so I won't be doing that. But I will do my best to eat healthy.

Haven't been able to get back to the gym and I'm not sure when I'll be able to. Got to wait and see what the doc says.

Due date: August 16, 2004
13.gif

Wow...hadn't heard that....congratulations. Hmmm..lets see...seven weeks, does that put the magic moment in Vegas? Guess not.

A huge congrats!:clap: I have a daughter (her pic is in my gallery) and my wife is 6 months pregnant with another girl! Girls are the best!

Whoever thought to call it "morning" sickness was way off!!!

How about any-time-of-day-sickness :barf:

Oh No!! You poor thing!!! that bad?? I'm sorry!!! Are you at work today? Or working from home?

So sorrrrrry:(

Yesterday wasn't fun. I did manage to come into work for half the day.

Today it's this cold I've caught. I'm not sure what meds I can and can't take so I'm going to the doc. I feel like I need an antibiotic but I don't know if I'll get one. I came in for half the day today as well.

I keep going to the bathroom every hour to lay down, we've got a coach in there :D

Going to the doc now, later :D

oh gosh, you poor thing! That sucks you have a cold. I know theres not to much you can take!

Thats cool you guys have a couch in there! I feel so bad for you
Good luck at the Dr.! :)

WOW! Congrats you two. You are going to be a wonderful mom again. :dancer: i am so excited for you :banana: you going to find out the sex?

Re: Re: Butterfly's Baby Journal

Originally posted by Pepper
Wow...hadn't heard that....congratulations. Hmmm..lets see...seven weeks, does that put the magic moment in Vegas? Guess not.

funny how the Vegas crowd keeps asking that. :hehe:

I think I want to be an honorary internet uncle. I believe I had a hand in starting the whole baby making process by .... ummm, going out with them one night during the Vegas stay. ;)

IML Gear Cream!
Ann, your due date is my oldest son's birthday, gemini, oh I hope you have "her" that day, please post a pic when our showing a little more, would love to see you, pregnant women are the most beautiful of all women, I carried my boys low and my daughter high, boys sound like a drum beat, girls like a galloping horse(their heartbeat), so glad you started this journal, how exciting, take care sweetie :)

Sorry to hear about your all day sickness, I had it too, carried saltines and ginger ale everywhere I went, poor babe, hope it goes away soon.....:)

Congratulations, Butterfly (and you too, Fade). The Vegas connection did cross my mind also.

Baby? Oh my gosh, certainly I haven't been gone for 7 weeks.....I was just on a couple of weeks ago.......

Oh Butterfly, I'm so happy for you baby!! You deserve it. I'm so happy for you. I'm so happy for you....I can't stop saying it.

Oh my gosh Stacey, isn't this wonderful. I think you and I need to plan a baby shower sometime next year!! Keep us informed Ann please?

I'm so happy for you and Fade.

I know it is EXTREMLY Wonderful!!! I am sooo excited for Ann & Fade!!

Ohhhh a baby shower-- u should come to Houston! :)

I will definitely come to Houston!!!!!!! I can't wait until we can give Ann a shower!!

Originally posted by butterfly
Yesterday wasn't fun. I did manage to come into work for half the day.

Today it's this cold I've caught. I'm not sure what meds I can and can't take so I'm going to the doc. I feel like I need an antibiotic but I don't know if I'll get one. I came in for half the day today as well.

I keep going to the bathroom every hour to lay down, we've got a coach in there :D

Going to the doc now, later :D

Get some Preggy Pops, No seriously. They are lolipops with Ginger in them, they worked wonders for my wife in the beginning.

You could also get an all natural gravol, that is out now with ginger.

Good luck and enjoy:D

Thanks everyone for being so supportive of us, it means bunches :D

NT - You got it Cyber-Uncle :thumb:

Stacey/FG - You guys are so sweet to want to give me a baby shower!!! I love you guys!!!

When we find out the sex, we'll register at Babies R Us. I've already found want theme I want for a boy and girl... hers is butterflys :p

We love you too sweetie.....I think you should do butterflys for the theme for a little tweetie pie girly.....

what about a boy, what theme are you going to do?

How are you feeling today? I hope you're doing okay!
Please keep us posted with the goings on and we'll plan that shower quicker than you can say Butterfly..... :laugh:

I'll definitely be coming to Houston then.

Loves to you and Fade!!!

Back