• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How long dose it usually take you as in yourself

once was fat

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How long dose it usually take you as you in yourself to loose 3 or 4% in body fat?

Im asking this because I measured today at 13.6% bf and Im shooting for 10% bf.

2 months, 1 week, 1 1/2 days, 3 hours, 25 seconds... :D

.... roughly...

i'd like to think i could drop about 3% in 4 weeks, 4% might take me about 5-6 weeks, i would not try and drop more than 3% in 1 cut coz i start to lose too much muscle dropping below 8-9%

peace

It gets harder as time goes on, I'd love to be 10% though.

Originally posted by once was fat
How long dose it usually take you as you in yourself to loose 3 or 4% in body fat?

Im asking this because I measured today at 13.6% bf and Im shooting for 10% bf.

that is a relative question, 3-4% to you may be 6-8 pounds, to someone else it may be 3-4 pounds based on body weight.

it's better IMO to shoot for 1 pound per week as a ballpark number. so, if you weigh 200lbs and need to lose 3-4%, or 6-8 pounds, shoot for 6-8 weeks as a goal. (I hope my math was correct :D )

Re: Re: How long dose it usually take you as in yourself

Originally posted by Prince
that is a relative question, 3-4% to you may be 6-8 pounds, to someone else it may be 3-4 pounds based on body weight.

it's better IMO to shoot for 1 pound per week as a ballpark number. so, if you weigh 200lbs and need to lose 3-4%, or 6-8 pounds, shoot for 6-8 weeks as a goal. (I hope my math was correct :D )

:thumb:

(too lazy to check the math though)

Back