• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bench Increases

Arthur2004

Phat Member
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
wat is like the average of how much peple usually increases in the wight they bench.......like monthly/every couple of months/ or yearly...just a rough estimate....

or how much u have increased in a certain time period....

i have gone from about 135 (when i started 5 months ago) to 200 which i can do now.....

using gopro's workouts, I went from not being able to do 135 (about 6 weeks ago), to being able to do 185 (did that last week). So I went up about 50lbs in 4-5 weeks.

The first year of training will produce the biggest gains. After that, they can come very slow. 5 lbs a month average would be good progress. Doesn't sound like much? In a year that would be a 60 lb increase. Two years, 120 lbs.

Usually one's bench press does not go up in a linear fashion. Most plateau at some point, then break thru this plateau for new gains. One thing is for sure. If you stay dedicated to training and proper diet, your bench WILL keep going up.

I used to see 5 pounds a week when I was relatively new, after awhile it slows down even more. I never broke 265 without help though, I really dont know how far I could have gotten but I dont think too much further than that with my genetics.

Back