• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

So....New Year's Cheat Meal....

Premo55

Mic Murderer
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
...Who's doing it? I have an 8 course Italian dinner lined up...oh well. I'll just have to work hard after the new year celebrations are done.

Peace.

I've been good for about a whole week now (this is after a two month lay-off of no gym, no diet nada), but i'm going to get really hammered tonight with my parents. Then i'm going to sleep for a few hours and waking up and going to hear my man Jonathan Peters rip it up at Exit (afterhours, NYE club party).

^^ What, may I ask, was the motivation behind the two-month hiatus?

Peace.

laziness, pot, general depression...take your pick.

I see. Hope you're on track now and good luck with everything!

Peace.

Oh i'm definitely on track now, thanks to a good friend who keeps rescuing me from shit like that.

Yeah Yan, quite being a little biatch and trin like an animal again.

damn P-Funk... you start drinking already?

IML Gear Cream!
No not yet. I am really scared about what new years will bring this year.

Originally posted by P-funk
Yeah Yan, quite being a little biatch and trin like an animal again.

Fuck you, gimme a month or two and we'll see who's gonna be the bitch in the gym :D :D ;)

Originally posted by P-funk
No not yet. I am really scared about what new years will bring this year.

Dude, you're probably gonna be chilling with all of your big ass juice head friends and hot ass female PT's. Try and get some you bitch (but not from the juiceheads, lol) :thumb:

Man, I already started cheating and think I'm done already! I feel like crap!! Thank god our gym is open and I can do a double split session!!

Originally posted by david
Man, I already started cheating and think I'm done already! I feel like crap!! Thank god our gym is open and I can do a double split session!!

lol, i feel pretty bad for you. I know exactly how i would be feeling if i started cheating already. Thank god i've been good and come time for my 'cheat' i'm going to stuff myself with as much meat and veggies as i can so hopefully i won't have any room left for the cookies and shit. BTW, i'm not counting alcohol as a cheat in this circumstance ;)

I did my refeed last night and do not plan to cheat tonight or tomorrow (even though it's my bday.) My friends rock and are planning a few low carb treats for me for our movie fest and parents are having my bday dinner on Saturday to work with my diet :thumb:

Lobster, steak, and potatoes..

:)

I guess its been more of a cheat week for me :(

My cheats tonight will consist of beer!

Originally posted by Hammerlynn
I did my refeed last night and do not plan to cheat tonight or tomorrow (even though it's my bday.) My friends rock and are planning a few low carb treats for me for our movie fest and parents are having my bday dinner on Saturday to work with my diet :thumb: [/QUOTE

Happy birthday Hammerlynn!

Yea okay..so I decided to indulge but it was not that bad since my friends had some low carb fare! Darn her for making that homemade cheesecake and choc covered strawberries!! What the heck, I have two days to get rid of the bloat :grin:

Back