• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Mudge - Please give your opinion

bkw1966

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have settled in on my next cycle and would like your opinion.

Sust - 250mg every 6 days x 10
dbol - 30mg ed for duration
Prov - 50mg ed to extend out 1 week beyond last inj
Clomid - start 2 weeks after last inj
Tribulus - start immediately after last inj and continue for 4 weeks

Going to use 23g 1.5 inch for inj. Will start in about 1 month.:thumb:

A little low on the test (291/wk), but my own first cycle was low and had no dbol. I prefer nolvadex over clomid, but if thats what you have go with it. Tribulus so far as I know is worthless(?)

You are doing ass shots I suppose? I use 25g these days but 23g are fine. I have never used the proviron and dont see the need for it really...

The proviron helps keep a nice hard look, even while on dbol, cuts down on water retention, i like the look. Would prefer to use 25g, was concerned maybe to small, yes will do ass shots. Will I inject 250mg at one time, or should it be split up into two inj. I understood tribulus to help promote test production.

I'm doing 3cc injections with 25g, its not always fun but its not too small with sustanon.

Tribulus is bunk for starting test production from what I believe I've seen, been posted at least twice in the supplements forum... If it did work you dont want to run it right away because you still have natural test replaced with external test, during which time trying to kick start a recouperation of natural production is a waste of time. HCG would be great for a week or so if you notice nad shrinkage though, or through the cycle 500iu twice a week.

With only a 1cc injection I'd stay 1 shot a week, although one issue with sustanon is propionate esters, making it a bad choice for non EOD shots.

Yea your test levels will jump around abit with sust if ur gonna jab once a week...

Back