• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Arm Mass workout

Chris52686

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello, i need some a workout to follow on developing my arms, because they seem to be my weak point. I currently do

Biceps
concentrated curl 2x8
hammer curls 2x8
one arm curls 2x8
e-z bar 2x6

Triceps
Pushdowns 3x12
skull crusher 2x10

More sets I'd say, about 4 - 5 sets of each movement, at 8-10 reps should do the trick.

Chris52686-- Thats MY eyedol in your avi!!!!

Someday I will be just as big as Mariusz :D

Isnt one of the only ways to add mass to the arms deadlifting?

Im not exaclty an expert on training, but ive be told this many times, and have also read it a few times on the net

i would say up the reps on biceps ... but the triceps should be 8 sets as well ... the triceps are bigger then the biceps (2/3 compares to 1/3 of the arm)

and i would switch ..
"concentrated curl 2x8
hammer curls 2x8
one arm curls 2x8
e-z bar 2x6"

to a different order like
e-z bar
one arm curls
hammer curls
concentration curls

If you want bigger arms you need to concentrate on tri's. Try doing some close grip bench, skull crushers, dips, maybe a lill push downs. For Bi's do some preachers, BB curls, incline db curls, maybe some hammer curls as well. Those are some of the main mass building excersises.

BTW pudz is massive, and I can't find his measurments anywhere. Do you know what his stats are?

All that for biceps and hardly anything for triceps?

-barbell curl...2 x 4-6
-preacher curl...2 x 4-6
-hammer curl...1-2 x 4-6
-CG bench press...3 x 4-6
-skull crush...2 x 4-6
-single arm dumbell extension...1-2 x 4-6

That above is GoPro's arm workout (power section) which no doubt alot are familiar with. There are only two sets per exercise, and only three exercises per bodypart - and look at him. Sure, he likely has better genetics than we do, but it's comprehensive.

Personally, I'd think many more additional sets would be over-training. If you did 4x or 5x on each of the exercises above, I think it'd do more damage than good! :D

what your doin looks alright, but i'd recommend switching them exercises around

like put skulls before pushdowns, add dips at the end to finish off your tris

change weights, reps and speeds, try supersets... (they kill your triceps!)

just gotta shock em into growth

peace

Originally posted by DeadBolt
BTW pudz is massive, and I can't find his measurments anywhere. Do you know what his stats are?

The measurements of Mariusz Pudzianowski:
- Neck 57 cm
- Nape 54 cm
- Waist 90 cm
- Thigh 77 cm
- Weight 131 kg
- Height 186 cm
- Chest 146 cm
- Forearm 44 cm

As for converting them, youll have to do that yourself :D Basically 6'2" and 175 lbs. Such a bad ass!

Back