• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ephedra...?????

Ralphie

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok, I've never tried epherdrine, but I intend to buy some before it becomes illegal.

I've having trouble figuring out what contains epherdrine and what not.. because on the ingredients it sometimes just lists what it is extracted from.. some kind of bark or haung heeee or something like that..

Can everyone just give their recommendation on a good epherdra product to get for the price? So most bang for da buck in other words?

It can include a stack I don't care.. just good deals
Thanks!

Before you rush out to buy ephedrine, you should probably get an understanding of what, exactly, it is... and what it does.

Ephedrine is dangerous if you don't understand how it works and how to take it... let alone not even knowing what its in and in what doses.

Start here: http://www.1fast400.com/?ingredients_id=5

Get Redline by VPX. Another good one is Hydroxycut.

I'm gonna buy a whole bunch of Ephedra today, before they ban it.

Originally posted by TheGreatSatan
Get Redline by VPX. Another good one is Hydroxycut.

I thought Hydroxycut doesnt have ephedra in it anymore?

It doesn't - nor does redline. :rolleyes:

hydroxycut sucks fellas. Check it, I got my hands on the Ehpedra 1000 which has 40 mgs of sure ephedra in each pill, fuck that 25 mg shit, ha ha. I forget the brand but its like 12 bucks per bottle for that shit. how sweet is that!!

why do you need 40 mg? This is a substance that has actually caused harm to people... perhaps eventhough we might not be considered as "hard core" as some... 25mg 3 times a day works VERY well... especially combined with 200mg caffeine 3 times a day...

I'm not completely knocking it, different size people need different dosages... I realise that... I guess what I'm saying is more isn't always better...

Look at the price and look at the rep the product has... I'm still going to have to recommend Vasopro Ephedrine HCL at 1fast400.com... 7 bux for 60 tablets... great deal, great product...

Originally posted by Monolith
I thought Hydroxycut doesnt have ephedra in it anymore?

Personally I haven't bought any ephedra in almost 8 months, but I thought they only stopped putting it in some of their bottles. I was pretty sure it was still available both ways. I guess I was wrong.:(

IML Gear Cream!
I use vaspro myself..great product.....but hell if theres around 100 caps in there Id buy it for the cheapness and split the dosages

Originally posted by gr81
hydroxycut sucks fellas. Check it, I got my hands on the Ehpedra 1000 which has 40 mgs of sure ephedra in each pill, fuck that 25 mg shit, ha ha. I forget the brand but its like 12 bucks per bottle for that shit. how sweet is that!!

Uhh... typically the 25mg tabs are ephedrine, not ephedra. Ephedrine is extracted from ephedra, it's the active ingredient which boosts your metabolism. 40mg of ephedra is much less effective than 25mg of ephedrine.

Originally posted by HoldDaMayo
why do you need 40 mg? This is a substance that has actually caused harm to people... perhaps eventhough we might not be considered as "hard core" as some... 25mg 3 times a day works VERY well... especially combined with 200mg caffeine 3 times a day...

I'm not completely knocking it, different size people need different dosages... I realise that... I guess what I'm saying is more isn't always better...

Look at the price and look at the rep the product has... I'm still going to have to recommend Vasopro Ephedrine HCL at 1fast400.com... 7 bux for 60 tablets... great deal, great product...

40mg of ephedra isnt really that much. Typically ephedra is standardized to something like 8% ephedrine. That means a 40mg tab of ephedra only has ~3mg of ephedrine.

Originally posted by Monolith
Uhh... typically the 25mg tabs are ephedrine, not ephedra. Ephedrine is extracted from ephedra, it's the active ingredient which boosts your metabolism. 40mg of ephedra is much less effective than 25mg of ephedrine.

40mg of ephedra isnt really that much. Typically ephedra is standardized to something like 8% ephedrine. That means a 40mg tab of ephedra only has ~3mg of ephedrine.

That was a mis type, its not extracted, it is actual ephedrine, trust me. And 40 mgs is not that much mayo. I have been using teh supp and read enough about it to know what I am talkin about, believe it. I have a tolerance for the drug, 25 mgs doesn't do teh trick for me anymore...

Originally posted by gr81
That was a mis type, its not extracted, it is actual ephedrine, trust me. And 40 mgs is not that much mayo. I have been using teh supp and read enough about it to know what I am talkin about, believe it. I have a tolerance for the drug, 25 mgs doesn't do teh trick for me anymore...

Ahhh... ok. I thought it might have been, but figured i'd respond just in case. :D

btw, check this out... just found it online:
http://www.totalsportnutrition.com/asneph1000.html

922mg of ephedra... 74mg of ephedrine :eek:

I just ordered some Vasopro Ephedrine HCL along with 200mg caffine pills from 1fast400, Ive been searching the fourms for a couple days now and I have yet to come across some facts about taking Asprin with a EC stack?? Is this needed anymore? Also I know the recomended dosage is 25mg Ephedrine with 200mg caffine 3x's a day, but when is the best times to take these. Thanks.

Average ammount of pure ephedrine alkoids usually ammount to about 25mg -- Atleast the products I see.

with each meal Burst... I like to take them with breakfast, lunch but at dinner, take them 1 hour before workout... which might be dinner, then again, might be before dinner for some people... depends on the person... just try and space the dosages out evenly...

Thanks mayo, thats what I figured, Im only on my second day of the EC stack and I think im gonna add in the Asprin, it seems like i get a mild headache on the left side of my brain has anyone else experienced this? Or should I wait a week for my body to adjust? I read about it being an appetite suppresant but I didnt think it would work this well, I havnt been hungry at all I have to make myself eat.

yes, i have experienced that too.. it seems to go away after about a week of usage... it was kind of irritating, my next cycle i will use some aspirin with it for the first week... my FAVORITE thing about ephedra is the appetite control effects.... i love how i can really control my diet while on it...

IML Gear Cream!
losing the mild headache is a mild indicator that the ephed is starting to become less effective as speed and appetite suppressent(but still effective as a fat loss agent)...i like its speed effects though...i plan to run ketophin with my next E/C to hopefully increace the speed window

As for the headaches they are not really there anymore, I also started eating a little more so I think that also helped it. To tell you the truth niether the ephedrine or the caffiine really seem to give me energy. It does seem like my hearts beating a little faster and my body temp has gone up a little, but the energy that I was expecting is not there. The appetite suppressent is a little too much for me, on the EC I seriously could get by on only a couple hundred calories a day and not be hungry at all. But I know this would kill my metabolism and strip away muscle and strength. BTW how long is it recomended to cycle it for?

Back