• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

IM comp midway Comparison pics and new comers

Rissole

2 Samuel 24:24
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok thread rules

1: NO WHORING, constructive critisism only. Any crapy comments will get deleted (with mod's help)

2:New comers as well as those of us that have been here from the start: please post (a) Stats (b) Pics; front/back /side FULL BODY. Tanks are a good example :thumb:
(There should be 4 posts per person Stats and then 3 pics)

3.Post pics and stats side by side like Tanks :D if you cant do it youself email pics to me peteandtrace@tudogs.net.au

If you are emailing pics to me please add Stats with email so i can post them when i post your pics.

Last edited:
TANK316

Age 40
ht. 5'7'' ½
Date:
9/ 29/ 03 ??????.. ??????..1/ 03/ 04

wt. 250lb??????.???..??????239lb
BF % 20 ??????...??????.???14.4 %
chest 54''???????????????...52???
neck 18''???????????????....17??? 3/4
rt bi 18''???????????????.....17??? 3/4
rt thigh 28''????????????..28???
rt calf 18''????????????..???18???
waist @ b/b 45''???..41??? 1/8

Last edited:
Good work Tank :thumb: BF loss. Hammies traps back shoulders all look like they've improved ;) Your calves look abit uneven....

Wholly weight loss and size Batman!! Tank is a freeking monster!! His lats are freeking insane! Oh man,,, what did I get myself into!!!! :eek: :cry: :scared: :headbang: huff pufff...muuust traaaain Haarder. Muuuust Traaain Haaarder.

Awesome work Tank!! Looking really good. Lats are monstrous!!

From the bottom of my heart you guys, thank you, i guess i'm being really hard on myself, all i see is girth around the mid section,what a tub!!!!!:(

Originally posted by Tank316
From the bottom of my heart you guys, thank you, i guess i'm being really hard on myself, all i see is girth around the mid section,what a tub!!!!!:(
I can see how you would see that from the side pic bud, but when you look at the back you can clearly see your love handles are dissapearing :)

Originally posted by david
What a awesome difference Tank especially in the back pose! :thumb:
thanks david:thumb: :thumb:

Looking good Tank. Real solid, great leg development also.:thumb:

TANK I'm your friend and I will not lie to you to give you a false sense of security. So here comes the honestly from Fire. 1st the Good: Your a monster as I've said so many times. I saw your pics and the mega mass you have is fuqing scary. Your lats, legs shoulders Calves are more then just impressive. I already know that size wise you have me blown away. Now the bad... Yea you are still carrying some bodyfat expecially around the mid section and you are going to have to deal with that. the good news regarding your body fat is this... I do in FACT see a big reduction in several areas. Mainly your face and also in the Oblique area expecially noticable in the back shot. Big Kahuna,, that is what is great about this contest. It gives us time to put on some size as we all have been kicking ass to do. And I doubt any of us guys that were heavier then we liked on Oct. 1st cut our bf to our desired percentages. I sure as hell know I have NOT. But my man you know the way it is. to Loose weight and keep it off and to also build muscle at the same time the BF loss must be gradual. Quick loss means you will not put on size, and that BF usually comes back much easier. Trust me when I say this,, your totally on track and your kicking ass taking no prisoners. IT SHOWS!!! You can believe that. I will NOT kiss your ass and tell you what you want to hear as I expect your honest opinion when you see my pics. Nothing I hate more then all compliments. You cant build on compliments only the criticisms as far as I'm concerned.

Originally posted by firestorm
TANK I'm your friend and I will not lie to you to give you a false sense of security. So here comes the honestly from Fire. 1st the Good: Your a monster as I've said so many times. I saw your pics and the mega mass you have is fuqing scary. Your lats, legs shoulders Calves are more then just impressive. I already know that size wise you have me blown away. Now the bad... Yea you are still carrying some bodyfat expecially around the mid section and you are going to have to deal with that. the good news regarding your body fat is this... I do in FACT see a big reduction in several areas. Mainly your face and also in the Oblique area expecially noticable in the back shot. Big Kahuna,, that is what is great about this contest. It gives us time to put on some size as we all have been kicking ass to do. And I doubt any of us guys that were heavier then we liked on Oct. 1st cut our bf to our desired percentages. I sure as hell know I have NOT. But my man you know the way it is. to Loose weight and keep it off and to also build muscle at the same time the BF loss must be gradual. Quick loss means you will not put on size, and that BF usually comes back much easier. Trust me when I say this,, your totally on track and your kicking ass taking no prisoners. IT SHOWS!!! You can believe that. I will NOT kiss your ass and tell you what you want to hear as I expect your honest opinion when you see my pics. Nothing I hate more then all compliments. You cant build on compliments only the criticisms as far as I'm concerned.
Fire, only true friends can be honest, so thanks brother. i'm my worst critic.my bulking got way out of hand and out of character, i blame myself for that***dam beer and cook outs***, but all that aside, thanks man, you're a good friend, just like GP, i want to shake your hand one day!!!
:thumb:

Rissole

Age 32
ht. 5'8''
Date:
20/09/03.............05/01/04
Yes, Aussies do day/mth/yr
wt. 194lb.............207lb
BF % 17...............20
neck ..16"............16.5"
chest. 43"............45.5"
Bi's ....16.75".......17.1"
waist .37"............39"
hips ...41.5".........42.5"
thigh ..25.5"........26.5"
calve ..15".......... 15.5"

big improvements Pete, you put on good size!!!:thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Tank316
Fire, only true friends can be honest, so thanks brother. i'm my worst critic.my bulking got way out of hand and out of character, i blame myself for that***dam beer and cook outs***, but all that aside, thanks man, you're a good friend, just like GP, i want to shake your hand one day!!!
:thumb:

That is a goal of mine Tank. There are a select few I'd go way out of my way to visit and you my friend are at the top of the list. GP inclusive.

I told ya Tank, Peter was a sleeper being all quiet and shit. He did put on some size. Keeping my eye on you much closer now Pete.

Originally posted by firestorm
I told ya Tank, Peter was a sleeper being all quiet and shit. He did put on some size. Keeping my eye on you much closer now Pete.
:spaz: :hehe:

Gotta love P/RR/S :thumb:

Absolutely Pete. Best workout program I've ever done and I've tried them all.

WOW boys :hair:

Tank...i think you made the most progress in the tummy area hun...looks like you have gone down alot...great job :thumb:

Ris...nice size mate...great gains. :kiss:

Wow this comp. is going to be harder than i thought to judge.

Looking good Ris, now I don't want to post my pics :)

Guys you both look awesome and have made great changes, Tank I love how the shaved look makes such a difference ;).

It is also neat to see the two of you doing different things and both making such good improvement. :thumb:

I'll take pics tomorrow and send the next day. Wife needs to bring the camera home.

so i need to post my pics here or do i send them to rissole or what

Back