• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What are some good quick energy foods?

once was fat

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been at a loss of energy the last couple of days. Wanted to see what are some quick energy foods. Can you please list your favorites. I also added omega 3,6,and 9 to my supps along with chromium picolanate. Thanks everyone.

Oh it could be that im still battling some sinus congestion. This may be a cause of lack of energy.

your infection may be the cause of low energy levels as you mentioned.
getting in a balaced diet of cmplex carbs(old fashioned oats, sweet potatoes, brown rice, bran, beans/legumes, fiberous veggies), lean protein and EFA's should help in restoring energy levels.
getting enough sleep and stayed well hydrated are very important as well!

How many carbs are you eating per day?

Dude, just refeed man. I remember reading that you eat very little cals and even less carbs daily and have not been refeeding. REFEED and you will feel MUCH better.

Peace.

Originally posted by Premo55
Dude, just refeed man. I remember reading that you eat very little cals and even less carbs daily and have not been refeeding. REFEED and you will feel MUCH better.

Peace.

I started my reefeads today. I will go for wednesday, and Saturday. I noticed last week I had a cheat meal wich was alot of pasta on chicken breast. The next day I had great energy all day long. I understand that a cheat day should not be a carb up day.

Well if the pasta wasn't served with cream sauce and just tomato sauce then it was probably a refeed meal as well. Refeed meals are just carbs with a little protein and no fat.

Peace.

Originally posted by Premo55
Well if the pasta wasn't served with cream sauce and just tomato sauce then it was probably a refeed meal as well. Refeed meals are just carbs with a little protein and no fat.

Peace.

White wine garlic suace.

atherjen, anyone else
What about fruits? A little bit o orange or apple?
If you're a glutton for spiking your insulin level, have bagel.
Bagels are like drugs for me. One of those, a cup of java, and
I'm high. The drawback is of course, coming down from that high.

Pierzin, fiberous fruits such as apples, pears, strawberries, etc in moderation are fine.
I agree with the crashing of the bagel issue. a big carby meal really raises serotonin levels to make you feel much calmer.

Back