• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Lost my job yesterday

JerseyDevil

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
It came as a total surprise... and shock. My position was 'eliminated'. Really nice way to start the new year. I just went thru this 2 years ago, and the sad part is I REALLY liked this job. Oh well, nothing like starting over at 48 with a wife and two kids to support.

Sorry, I ramble. It's hard not to be depressed. Hopefully something better will come along.

Sorry to hear about that. Just do your best to stay positive and I'm sure something else will come along quickly. Meanwhile you can enjoy the time off and spend it with your wife and kids!

What kind of work do you do? Is it difficult to find another job doing the same thing so that you can get right back into what you enjoy?

whoa, Jersey Devil.....I'm really sorry that happened to you, especially since it sounds like you've been through this whole thing before. It sure ain't easy to do that after 40, especially for a generation that grew up with the idea that you get one job or a career and stay there until retirement.

Keep your chin up, though - this sure isn't a new phenomena and a lot of people have been going through this since the early 90's...try to stay positive and maybe this will end up being a door that opens to something you really want to do with your life.

Sorry to hear that Jersey :( Try to keep that chin up, things have a way of working out :)

JD, I am terribly sorry to hear that! It must be very difficult with a family and all. and especially you liking your job! You have my best wishes to find a new job thatyou'll like much better....sometimes, things happen for a reason! :)

sorry to hear that bro i know you will find something soon. keep your chin up. take that frustration that you have for your old company and focus it on your workouts. that should help clear your mind and keep you focused on finding your new begining. good luck jersey.

That sux man, good luck.

damn, hope you get something even better with more pay and benefits.

Thanks for the words of encouragement guys. I really appreciate it. My biggest concern is that my last job paid very well and had great benefits. Things not too common these days it seems.

That does suck! Sorry :(

Try to remember that God may close doors but he also opens windows :D

Sorry to hear that JD. Best of luck to you buddy. These things have a funny way of working out for the best.

you need one of those, "how to become a millionaire overnight books" !!!!

Sorry to hear about that JD ... like some have said, it might be a blessing in disguise - regardless of your age. Keep that chin up

Back