• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

1fast400 does it again

JerseyDevil

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
On my last order of two bottles of S1+, Mike threw in a free bottle of creatine.

Today I received my order of a 10 lb bag of Optimum Nutrition's 100% Whey, and there was a free 20 oz shaker bottle. Cool. Very cool...

how much was that 10lb bag with shipping ???

is this the black label or white label bag ?!?!

i think optimum has 2 different proteins

1fast400 rocksssssssssssss!

Mike, u da man. Placed an order yesterday and the package was here today when I got home at 4:30pm. This is my second order with 1fast400(bulknutrition.com) and both times, the package was here the next day. For now on, if you have what Im looking for, I will definietly be getting it from you and your company.

The 10lb bags are on sale! Click on the fitness link and you can get 7$ off per bag.

*Changes supplement supplier*

Next order will probably be from here..

IML Gear Cream!
1fast400 is the best supplement supplier online IMO, guy has a good heart, it's a shame the AF store is sueing him for testing their R-ALA

I agree with everyone hear. I took advantage of the lipoderm special. I ordered it on the monday before christmas and it was here the day before christmas. WOW. I live in Arizona as well. Three days and it was here. I just ordered another tub of swole v2 from 1fast. I hope it will be here by friday.

I will be looking for some free stuff in the future, as this is my first go to website for supps.

As we have things we try to give them away. Sometimes they just won't fit in a package for a various reason so we don't do it. Also, the workers don't always put them in the packages. In mid Febuary I get my shakers in finally, they will probably leak like hell knowing my luck, but every order we can stuff them in (ups/fedex) will get them. It is tough giving away free stuff with priority mail as we have to increase the size of the box often times and pay quite a bit more postage. Over the next 60 days a lot of cool things will happen with the site as far as giveaways and so on. I know there will be some that don't like the service and what not, as shit happens from time to time, but we do our best to fix it when things do go wrong.

Mike

Man I'd like to try ordering from 1fast400, but I think I'd get screwed over for shipping, and customs (I'm located in Canada), has anyone from outside the US ever ordered from here?

More specifically, anyone from Canada who's ordered the ON nutrition 10lb bag, how much was it total including all the shipping, customs, and taxes?

Last edited:
We mark down the values for customs. Now that we use fed-ex for almost all foreign shipments, things have gotten much better. Fully trackable and get delivered within 5-7 days everytime. Cost to canada is roughly that of airmail (I'm not at the store, I'll check the cost tomorrow for you).

Originally posted by 1Fast400
As we have things we try to give them away. Sometimes they just won't fit in a package for a various reason so we don't do it. Also, the workers don't always put them in the packages. In mid Febuary I get my shakers in finally, they will probably leak like hell knowing my luck, but every order we can stuff them in (ups/fedex) will get them. It is tough giving away free stuff with priority mail as we have to increase the size of the box often times and pay quite a bit more postage. Over the next 60 days a lot of cool things will happen with the site as far as giveaways and so on. I know there will be some that don't like the service and what not, as shit happens from time to time, but we do our best to fix it when things do go wrong.

Mike

A sign of superb customer service. Even after he's undoubtably read page after page of praise for 1fast, Mike is still trying to make people even happier.

Nice work. :D

Yeah you guys are awsome, superfast shipping. BTW do you guys carry flax oils and/or fish tablets?

Takes 4 days to get to Texas.

IML Gear Cream!
I also have been extremely happy with 1fast400. Mike knows how to take care of his customers and he has the best prices I've seen. Great customer service AND great prices...........who'da thunk it was possible. Thanks Mike.:thumbs:

IMO Mike has the best site on the web. I buy quite a bit of supplements every month. Mike & his crew always take care of me. I am definitely loyal to 1fast400. Thanks Mike, you are running an excellent business. They are fast & have everything you need at a fair price.

Flax and fish oil are good.

What brands though? or does it not really matter/they all do the same?

I dont think it matters... Flax is flax and fish oil is fish oil. Thats just my opinion on it though. :shrug:

Back