PDA

View Full Version : syringes

Power Rabbit
01-07-2004, 05:40 PM
Are terumo syringes and needles interchangeable with B-D ones???

Living in va, I can walk in the local pharmacy and buy syringes...i do this to jab b-12 eod...I have a huge box of b-d, with 25g 1'' needles.....the local pharms around here have needle syringe combo boxes but never individual syringes and individual needles.

So heres my prob...id like a box of 20'' and maby a box of 25g 1.5'' to switch out for drawing and hitting my ass. I was just gonna use Get pins, but they only list terumo needles and I have no clue if they will fit in my syringes....are all needles standard??

Mudge
01-07-2004, 06:30 PM
Yes.

plouffe
01-07-2004, 07:01 PM
Is the ass like one of the main muscle groups hit while cycling for the lower body? Does any body hit hams / quads / calves -- while doing the lower body? All I hear is ass..

gr81
01-07-2004, 07:13 PM
you don't want to try and go in the hams, very risky, very tricky. I would not avise anyone try that. I have gone in the calves and quads before, in fact I was going in the quads all the time. NO HAMS though!!! People go in the ass so much b/c generally it is less painful, it is a larger muscle group which generally meams the oil can dissepate easier. The glutes are just easy. Besides there is really no benefit IMO in spot injection, I don't believe it induces location specific hypertrophy and I haven't seen anything to prove it does.

Power Rabbit
01-07-2004, 08:03 PM
Im kinda a fan of spot injection at the moment... the 1-t cyp and 4-ad cyp i made are only 200mg/ml a piece.... well A Im hearing ph cyp acts more like prop(so im looking at daily injections...at the least eod)

Im gonna run 900mg 1-t 1800mg 4ad a week...lot of oil at my concentrations....Im gonna be hitting my pecs, delts, quads, ass and any other spot that'll hold a cc:-P

Power Rabbit
01-07-2004, 08:04 PM
Btw. Thanks for the info mudge :-)

PreMier
01-07-2004, 08:10 PM
Put the needle in Thumpers eye! LOL :p

Power Rabbit
01-07-2004, 08:44 PM
Thats definately the plan :-p That tatoo gets better every year!

Power Rabbit
01-07-2004, 08:45 PM
Well..I guess till I get old and it shrivels up :scared:

crackerjack414
01-07-2004, 08:46 PM
i dont do quads any more after ive seen a few friends mess up thier quads and have a collapsed look to them

Mudge
01-07-2004, 09:08 PM
Hams would be terrible, quads alone left me nearly crippled twice, I dont touch them anymore.

Traps/Pecs/Triceps/Delts/Ass that is really what I limit myself to.

Traps are kind of hard to reach but I really like doing them now, I also am doing ass shots again which are nice and easy to do although a little hard to reach as my flexibility has dissapeared a bit. I have a hard time reaching my own neck in the shower now as well, I wonder how the big guys even brush thier teeth.

PreMier
01-07-2004, 09:11 PM
Footlong toothbrush haha