• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

E/C STACK - how long do you have to take a break ....

cytrix

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i was just wondering, they say you should take a break from fatburners after taking them for a few weeks, since your receptors get used to it and it won' t work as it did at first.

1. how long does it take after you stop using them until the receptors get sensitive again?

2. how long can you take them before the effect will start to become less?

3. what about yohimbe, do those receptors also become less sensitive with time, just as with ephedrine?

1. Depends. Give it 2-4 weeks for the stimulant effect.

2. The fat burning effect? It doesn't wear off. It actually increases wioth prolonged use. The stimulant effect? Depends, but usually 2-4 weeks.

3. Don't they use the same receptors? Yohimbe just increases blood flow to fat stores and mitochondria which in turn makes "stubborn" fat more easily avaliable and used as energy.

but it seems that you loose more fat the first few weeks, i mean even after the initial waterloss that goes with dieting in the first week. are you sure, the receptors don't become less sensitive? s.o. with syntrax innovations (adipokinetix etc.) also told me to take it only for so long - i can't remember though, that's why i asked here, and also to get more opinions.
yohimbe works on other receptors as ephedrine, i can't describe it exactly right now to be accurate. but i know y. does more than increase bloodflow.

You're right, yohimbe effect estrogen receptors (A2) but it also uses beta-2's like ECA. When estrogen receptors are stimulated it does exactly what I said, increase blood flow to "stubborn" fat.

Just do as Maki said, the ECA cycling for fat loss thing is complete bullshit.

thanx for clearing up what yohimbe does exactly - i did not know about it also working on the same receptors as ephedrine.

Back