• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New and have a question.

tr2570

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi. Im 18 years old and new to this site. I have played football for 4 years and I just got done with my senior year. My junior year I played safety and I was about 5 10 150. I did not play at all because the safety ahead of me was about 210. After a bad season of not playing much at all I told myself I would gain major weight so I could have a good senior season. When the season ended I continued lifting. I started whey protein and creatine. I ate alot of food and did all of this everyday. When spring practice came around I managed to gain 50 pounds and I was a solid 200. The coaches then moved me to wingback pretty much like fullback where I was just leadblocking backers. I needed to gain ever more weight so when summer came I was 6 foot 215. I had even managed to get my bench press up to 370. When my senior year started i was still 215 and I had a great football season. Now im training to play in college and I have to get up around 230 pounds to play backer or fullback. The reason im writing this is I want to get even more defined and cut than I already am but still keep the weight or even put on more. I dont have to put the weight on right away but I cant lose much. Is there any way for me to do this. Sorry about the long story just wanted to get everything straight in one post. Thanks for all of your future help.

Back