• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What do you consider "Free Foods"

Av8tor

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
When you're in between meals and want to have a "Free" (one with little or no impact on my diet) snack, or drink (besides water) what do you eat/drink?

I always feel ok to eat green veggies (Celery, asparagus, salad, pickles, etc....)

How about Caffein free tea w/ splenda?

Is splenda the greatest sh#t on earth or what?

Thanks for any advice suggestions.

Last edited:
Free food is other employees lunches in the fridge haha

No, but really I dont know :shrug: I always have food I pack with me :D

Asparagus is high carbs for a veggie. Not advisable for a snack IMO

Salad :)

free? hmmm leafy greens. tons of it to fill me up!

leafy greens
broccolli
green beans
pizza

MMM... pizza...

pizza eh? if that was a free food I would be fat! :(

waite a minute.....how did that get in there??

Originally posted by atherjen
pizza eh? if that was a free food I would be fat! :(

judging by your pics I don't think you have the genetics to be fat.

IML Gear Cream!
Coffee. As much as I can suck down. I can't resist, and thankfully it's calorie free. A touch of half 'n half in a nice imported dark roast, and I'm just peachy keen :D

That and diet/caffeine free A&W Root Beer

Originally posted by P-funk
judging by your pics I don't think you have the genetics to be fat.

I dont want to experiment to see. lol
If i sit down and eat an entire pizza and then some, I can gain near 5-10lbs of water overnight. :cry:

Originally posted by BlueCorsair
Coffee. As much as I can suck down. I can't resist, and thankfully it's calorie free. A touch of half 'n half in a nice imported dark roast, and I'm just peachy keen :D

That and diet/caffeine free A&W Root Beer

yikes! hope your getting LOTS OF water ++++ down after that :eek:

water weight is not fat though so I wouldn't worry about it there slim.

waite a minute.....how did that get in there??

someones having cravings! :finger:

water weight is not fat though so I wouldn't worry about it there slim.

no.. but its hard on the head being all bloaty and spendning a couple days trying to shed it :(

not yet..........start pre-contest diet in febuary........so maybe I'll have pizza tomorrow night.....lol

damn you! :cry: Im in preconest prep now.. ok topic change about that damned pizza...
so that broccoli was good tonite.. lol

no.. but its hard on the head being all bloaty and spendning a couple days trying to shed it :(

You are like two of the girls I work with. They are both personal trainers in amazing shape and they will say things like "I am having a fat day!!!" or "my stomach is so fat and bloated". I am like "You guys are crazy......you are just holding water but you guys look awsome!!!"

yikes! hope your getting LOTS OF water ++++ down after that :eek:

Bah, I have basically the equivalent of Starbucks biggest size every couple of days. It won't kill me :D

Due to trying to bulk cleanly, I can't drink Guinness, I can't eat lots of potatoes, etc. I'm one pissed off Irishman - don't take my coffee too :mad:

IML Gear Cream!
does ice count as a free food? :nana:

NUTS

i like pine nuts and walnuts !!!!

NUTS?!!?! thats not free. high calorie and fats.. especially for the amount that I could go through if it was "free" haha

nikegurl.. ice?? hmmm yah thats free. mmm what if we froze crystal light and crunched on flavoured ice cubes.. :p

Hot cocoa w/ dried non-dairy milk powder
natural cocoa (sugar free, fat free) only 1 gram carbs per TBSP and I think thats a fiber carb...

cocoa with one tablespoon psyllium husk, one pack Splenda and a dash of soy milk as creamer...

green fibrous veggies

Peace.

Originally posted by Premo55
cocoa with one tablespoon psyllium husk, one pack Splenda and a dash of soy milk as creamer...

blah I still dont know how you can add psyllium. I dont mind cocoa and splenda w/ hot water and perhaps 1T half/half for a small treat.

You guys are making me sad for you.

I had a (1) Singular piece of cheese pizza last night, and boy was it good. Not going back for piece 2 was hell on earth though. i kept maing sure that other people were eating it all up, so the damn pie wasn't calling to me.

Weird how controling food can be after you've deprived yourself.

Dude psyllium husk in cocoa is good. Have you tried it? It makes it all thick and pudding-like, so you can eat the remnants of the cup with a spoon, hahaha. I'm weird I guess. The fiber really fills you up. Oh, one of my favourite snacking foods of all time= sliced mushrooms. I can easily eat a pound as a snack between meals, I just don't stop.

Peace.

Originally posted by Premo55
Dude psyllium husk in cocoa is good.

Peace.

If you think Atherjen is a dude, then there is something wrong with you! :finger:

Whoa, I just realised...the avatar looked like a guy's abs, holy crud, you must be in insanely low BF levels to be ripped like that, atherjen, personally I have yet to see a female with abdominal definition like that in real life...And you're 19?!?!?! WTF..that's my age, great job on the dedication and freaky definition on your back and stomach area...

Peace.

Back