• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I hate the yankees.

Brak86

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok they are so unfair.....they have always been good....i think its cause they have so much more money than any other team. they are the most unfair team in all of sports. Teams are supposed to be bad sometimes. Im curious to find out if the yanks were ever last in their division or ever had a losing record.....thye just piss me off they have the best players all the time.

So I take it that you must be a Red Sox fan then...

I hate the damn yankees also, with a passion and no I am not a sox fan either. he is right about the payroll being the reason for their success

i have always hated the yankees..the only reason why they continue to win ever year is cuz steiny goes out and buys up all the good players...no loyalty whatsoever..i have never been a sox fans as well...always my A's fo sho

Originally posted by heeholler
So I take it that you must be a Red Sox fan then...
I am :p

More Yankee haters, yeah. Most are not sox fans, just fans of fairness and equity.

Originally posted by maddog1
More Yankee haters, yeah. Most are not sox fans, just fans of fairness and equity.

And jealousy.

The Yankees are good because:

* the have a ton of money.

* they have great management.

* Steinbrenner surrounds himself with excellent baseball people; and he usually listens to them.

* they can afford to resign their great players.

* Foreign players prefer the Yankees because of their history and name.

* They have great scouting for both amateurs and free agents/trades.

* They are the Yankees.

I don't hate the Yankees, and I am a Red Sox fan. It's Yankee fans that I can't stand. Not all of them, mind you, just the ones who live in my neck of the woods. Seems to me that you can actually carry on a conversation with a Yankee fan from NY, but the Connecticut Yankee fan is just in-your-face loud and obnoxious. I usually keep a pretty low profile and only talk baseball when someone strikes up a conversation with me, but as soon as the Yankee fan finds out I'm a Sox fan, they start in with me. So fucking annoying.

I'm glad to work in Springfield, MA, where the population is 95% Red Sox fans, and the 5% that are Yankee fans keep quiet about it.

My brother, a Yankee fan, just bought Sox season tickets.

I don't hate the Sox, though it is fun when the Yanks beat them. And am looking forward to the changes they made -- I wanted them to get A-Rod too. It will be a fun season. Brown against Schilling will be a blast.

IML Gear Cream!
TP, this will indeed be a fun season. These two teams are going to battle like never before. :)

I don't think many Yankee fans hate the Red Sox. Seems like to Yankee fans, Sox fans are like one of those gnats they fly around your head....they don't do any damage, they just annoy you.

Yep, pretty much. ;)

What about the Jays :D

Come on now, you can't count out there $70 mill payroll

Are they still playing?

Hey now, They will compete until probably the end of May, if there lucky

Another reason people hate the Yankees is simply the fact that we grow tired of the New York focus by the media.

Originally posted by Pepper
Another reason people hate the Yankees is simply the fact that we grow tired of the New York focus by the media.
Exactly!!!

Braves fans like to calle em the Yank-mees.
(I'm not a braves or yanks fan)

Originally posted by maddog1
Braves fans like to calle em the Yank-mees.
(I'm not a braves or yanks fan)

They also do that lame ass chop.

And they couldn't win a world series if they were the last team in baseball.

Obviously their payroll didn't get them the championship the last 3 years, so I would say it is plenty fair.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm a sox fan and definitely hate the yanks. I agree with Baboon that their fans are the worst. One thing that I think makes us look bad is the "Yankee's Suck" chant. You hear that around here at every event, sporting or not. I think it makes us look jealous. Definitely looking forward to the upcoming season!!!

Originally posted by Twin Peak
They also do that lame ass chop.

And they couldn't win a world series if they were the last team in baseball.

They used to do the wave while the Braves were at bat. Never understood that:shrug:

Originally posted by Var
I'm a sox fan and definitely hate the yanks. I agree with Baboon that their fans are the worst. One thing that I think makes us look bad is the "Yankee's Suck" chant. You hear that around here at every event, sporting or not. I think it makes us look jealous. Definitely looking forward to the upcoming season!!!

Its because you (Sox fans in general) are jealous. As I said above, my brother lives in Boston and he thinks its the funniest thing hearing that chat. Boston is so obsessed with the Yankees, and as IAB noted, the Yankees consider the SOx the same as a gnat.

Originally posted by Twin Peak
Its because you (Sox fans in general) are jealous. As I said above, my brother lives in Boston and he thinks its the funniest thing hearing that chat. Boston is so obsessed with the Yankees, and as IAB noted, the Yankees consider the SOx the same as a gnat.

The Yankees have a rivalry with the Sox kinda like a hammer has a rivalry with a nail:)

I hate the Yankees too.

However, despite the fact that they have so much money all those years they were winning more than half the players on the team had come up through the Yankees organization. Theye didn't go fishing for them like most winning teams do. Looking at most winning team, the mahority of their players were purchased or traded for from other ball clubs. The Yankees can affored to pay thier players a lot of money because they have it but the organization as a whole is so good that you can't knock it.

I know, with George Costanza at the helm how could they lose? :D

Back