• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Should i juice?

makaveli

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im wondering what you all think, im 16 5'5 150 lbs 11% bf at the moment. Only thing is im aware of the fact that i could prematurely close my growth plates. I wouldn't want to stay at 5'5 for the rest of my life this is what has stoped me from takeing anything. Is there a good chance that i would stunt my growth?
Also, would supplementing with HGH help one with not closed growth plates grow taller ? THanks..

dont u are to young bro iam your height at 210 at 10% wait a few years u can get to a clean 18o pretty easily then consider juicing

Originally posted by makaveli
Im wondering what you all think, im 16 5'5 150 lbs 11% bf at the moment. Only thing is im aware of the fact that i could prematurely close my growth plates. I wouldn't want to stay at 5'5 for the rest of my life this is what has stoped me from takeing anything. Is there a good chance that i would stunt my growth?
Also, would supplementing with HGH help one with not closed growth plates grow taller ? THanks..

Do not juice and see a doc about hgh.

I dont think a doc would be sympathetic since he is not THAT short. Otherwise though, do you really have thousands of dollars to dump on long term GH use which might buy you an inch or two if your plates aren't even already closed?

well, they wouldnt prescribe GH to me anyways like Mudge said, but i could get it other ways.. What about supplementing with like GABA or something else that increases HGH levels (thats safe isnt it?)

ay partna don't touch it yet

wait till ya 20's

i'm 19 and i wanna juice but i know i still ain't fully grown yet... juicing before your fully developed will fuck u up!

stick with creatine and perfecting your training as a natural athlete, i doubt u have already reavhed your natural potential at 16!

forget juicing, just eat big, sleep well n' train hard

peace

u need to concentrate on eating 7-8 meals a day and lifting extremely heavy, mixing up ur routine and at least be in ur 20s before u consider juicing bro

I would hope that nobody would want the responsibility of encouraging someone to use at your age, seriously I doubt, and hope that nobody actually tries to tell you to play with drugs at your age.

Right now you should be doing normal things I think, preparing for college and the rest of your life.

Re: Re: Should i juice?

Originally posted by maddog1
Do not juice and see a doc about hgh.

you can permanately screw up your endocrine system by using gear before you are finished puberty...

IML Gear Cream!
I was faced with the same decision at the same age...while i decided to wait, some of my friends didnt and got good results from it...it didnt really effect their growth (height wise) that much as far as I can tell..they had about the same growth spurt around 18 that I did...but who knows, maby they could have grown more than they had without gear....

but think about it like this...say you decide to use gear...thats cool..just spend a year researching it so you know all the whats wheres and hows of it ....then spend another year really upping your training intensity and honeing your diet...

When your done, you will be 18 and very learned in what your doing.

Originally posted by Mudge
Right now you should be doing normal things I think, preparing for college and the rest of your life.
Very, very, very good advice.

Listen to him. He's smart.

there is no way you should juice. When I was 15 I weighed about 155 and by the time I was a senior in high school I was up to about 170. That isn't a big gain but then again I wasn't into the whole nutrition side of bodybuilding, which happens to be the biggest part. My advice is eat a lot of good quality proteing and carbs and bump up the intensity of your workouts.

I used to be skinny as a 15-16 year old but i found from the age of 18 to about 21 i put on loads of size and shape naturally, just eating loads, protein drinks, and heavy workouts, dont even think about using gear yet!

Re: Re: Re: Should i juice?

Originally posted by LAM
you can permanately screw up your endocrine system by using gear before you are finished puberty...

This post from LAM is the only one you need to read. He hit the nail right on the head.

Back