• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Do You Diet Everyday?

KiDNotorious

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Lets say one month, do you diet consecutively? or "take days off"

For the past 13 months i have had a cheat day once a week and have made some good improvments . So i think i will continue to do so until it becomes neccessary to change . But what works for one may not for another .

When I first started my cheat days were feasts ! But anymore they are more like at the most 2 cheats meals . I have to have my Calgaros pixxa once a week or i get very cranky.

Gary

I cheat one day a week and have made significant gains. I've lost 25+ lbs in 6-7 months and have gained quite a bit of muscle size. I always feel like shit after my cheat day though, I need to tone it down a bit I think. I sure do look forward to it every week though. OUTBACK Alice springs chicken here I come!!!!

mmm pizza...

i just felt real guilty cheating today, guilty enough to *almost* throw it all up, ignorant i know, but ill just train harder tomorrow.

I do pretty much eat clean every single day, every single meal, unless it's a special occassion, ie a friend's birthday, or I'm taking my girl out, or it's CHristmas/Thanksgiving...those special occassions to come up pretty often, though. Damn.

KidNotorious, judging from your pictures, you probably really need those cheat calories. EAT MAN!

Peace.

IML Gear Cream!
^^ Dones you really enjoy your food, man, I wish I could have your abandon when it comes to cheats, but I'm so anal about it people get irritated with me. I know they don't hurt me too much, either, considering my metabolism level.

Peace.

Originally posted by gwcaton
I have to have my Calgaros pixxa once a week or i get very cranky.

Gary

What is Calgaros pixxa?

Originally posted by Premo55
I do pretty much eat clean every single day, every single meal, unless it's a special occassion, ie a friend's birthday, or I'm taking my girl out, or it's CHristmas/Thanksgiving...those special occassions to come up pretty often, though. Damn.

KidNotorious, judging from your pictures, you probably really need those cheat calories. EAT MAN!

Peace.

Yeah Kid, what the hell are you dieting for? You are nowhere close to 23% bf.........you need to eat everyhting in site!!!

I have one cheat day every week. Typically Saturdays. I eat clean the rest of the week.

What dose everyone consider a cheat day?

I had scrambled eggs, bacon, and suausage with some grapes for breakfast. For lunch today I had a chef salad with low cal ranch. Would these foods be a cheat day. I did have a resonable portion though.

My cheat days are like 500-1000 calories above maintenance...sometimes they can get even worse than that.

Peace.

whoa!!!

i have 2 cheat says a week FRIDAY n SATERDAY

n i go well ver 1200 over my cal intake

WHOAAA!!!
im thinking its tooo much now

T.P

Diet is what you eat, so yes I diet every day. On cheat days I eat less than I'm supposed to.

Originally posted by donescobar2000
Gosh I gotta try one of those. You guys speak of it like they are heaven.

Yeh they suck you in to the point of no return. They even give you a free hot one as your standing in line before you even order anything from there its down hill. Going late night with a cup of coffee is the best, but I wouldnt know. Havent had one in like 5 months.

Originally posted by once was fat
I wonder how long it would take or set you back on 7 krispy kremes because I really want one right now.

I eat like that one day every week and I never gain a pound. I swear sometimes I think it helps.

Never gaining is faliure to me since im trying to cut. But everyone has differnt goals as for me i cheat sat/sun cuz i work in a restaurant.

lol well i feel real overweight after gettin off crutches, plus I do more cardio then benching, cardio 4days, workout twice a week, i want abs first, then ill move on to muscle mass

Originally posted by KiDNotorious
lol well i feel real overweight after gettin off crutches, plus I do more cardio then benching, cardio 4days, workout twice a week, i want abs first, then ill move on to muscle mass
If thats what you think than so be it. :funny:

I know several of us have tried to tell you otherwise and you just don't seem to understand. You are FAR from 23% BF. :no:

Originally posted by Jodi
If thats what you think than so be it. :funny:

I know several of us have tried to tell you otherwise and you just don't seem to understand. You are FAR from 23% BF. :no:

I argee. man, seriously you are tiny......you need to eat and eat a lot!!!! Stop doing cardio and just lift weight and eat!!!!1 If you do any more cardio you are going to shrink away to nothing.

Originally posted by Av8tor
I eat like that one day every week and I never gain a pound. I swear sometimes I think it helps.

Think of it as a refeed! It probably does work better than you think.

As for the original question, I think of it as eating clean as often as possible but cheating when necessary. Like Prince and others have said, if you eat clean most of the week one or two cheats isn't going to kill you.

Back