PDA

View Full Version : Did anybody here ever used Andriol?

darklight
01-10-2004, 09:54 AM
Did anybody here ever used Andriol?
How long would be a take of 240-320 mg? (6 to 8 caps) without risking a long-term effect of estrogen conversion?
should arimidex help? (price's heavy...)

(Found that the Organon are cheap) what's the price you get for 60 pakage?:eek:

crackerjack414
01-10-2004, 01:13 PM
first off not many have used andriol its a bitch to store correctly and is realy ineffective from a bodybuilding standpoint.

LAM
01-10-2004, 02:56 PM
andriol is a complete waste of money

spartan
01-10-2004, 03:14 PM
I got great results but didn't stay on longer than 5 weeks. Read the bottle I think it must be stored atr 5 to 15 degree's

Skate67
01-10-2004, 03:35 PM
cant you just put it in the fridge then :O?

BUSTINOUT
01-10-2004, 03:36 PM
About the only time you see it used anymore is for HRT. And not much at that. As said earlier, from a bbing standpoint...next to worthless.

darklight
01-10-2004, 07:32 PM
well, a friend of mine got some results too... Not great ones indeed, but got some! think probably good to start on... But i see i'm very rarely to ask i'm that it woth's the try or not!

I think the colling of it should be no prob...

Spartan,
did you used it alone or with something else? you used how many pills per day?
If i'd try the product i think i'd use arimidex too (shit... If save on the PH to pay on the arimidex LOL)

Skate67
01-11-2004, 01:00 AM
why not just get some m1t?! haha

tk...
01-16-2004, 02:06 AM
i have also been contemplating on using andriol as well. Low sides effects and "ok" gains sounds very promising. Several of my friends are own it and are reporting pretty good gains. They dont cycle it at all and stay on it almost all year around.

I am planning on ordering some myself but i am probable gonna stack it with my s1+ ph. What do u guys think about this stack, but it make any sense??

BUSTINOUT
01-17-2004, 03:13 PM
Are you saying they are on nearly year round and STILL reporting gains? I would seriously doubt that. They gains are probably coming froma regular workout routine more that the andriol. This is the drug of choice for people who think they wanna be on roids, but most are just pretending. It is the weakest of HRT drugs. What do you think that tells you from a muscle building standpoint. For the money, the stuff is crap...plain and simple. The people who see gains are the exception, not the rule.