• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

5 Lbs

Mindless

Hungry
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How do I lose 5 lbs by this saturday? Would going no carbs wednesday morning to friday night be enough?

-cut back on the cals by 500
-cut back on the carbs (mainly after 7 PM), cut back on the fat to no more than 7-10 g per meal (spread over 5-6 meals), up the protein
-drink plenty of water
-train and do cardio mon, tues, thurs, fri

should be do-able... not recommended, but do-able ;)

Why the hell u wanna loose 5 pounds by then?

5 lbs in a week will only be accessed if you dont eat anything damn thing for a whole week. Just like Prince said "stop eating" and youll get there in no time.

Drop water

Do you have a weight class you need to fit into for something like boxing or wrestling, or are you trying to lose weight because you have to take your shirt off and you want to look your best?

5 lbs. is 17,500 calories. Burn this amount, which is 4-5 hours of cardio per day BTW or drop your water. Both are unhealthy and will make you look and feel like crap.

I think you can probably lose 1 or 2 pounds of water by using diuretics liberally, carb loading/depleting and sodium loading/depleting. Maybe more, even.

Peace.

lol i knew it, i had a problem like that, usually wrestlers on our team would cut WATER WEIGHT, weigh in, and start eating again...

steam room is your 2nd house my friend

IML Gear Cream!
that's easy as hell man... do it in practice. haha I've lost 8 pounds in 2 hours before. sweats.. hoodie(s).. beany. That ain't shit. Just run your ass off.

Eat only tuna packed in water and skim milk totaling 1000 or less Cal per day. Take Stacker 3 X a day and drink coffee this will have a diuretic effect as well as increasing metabolism (which may decrease on a low cal)
No water for 16 hrs prior to weigh in.
Bring a gallon of Gatoraid to drink right after weigh in.
I bwet this would work.

I dropped 5 pounds in 2 days just eating less, from 234 down to 229.

Originally posted by plouffe
that's easy as hell man... do it in practice. haha I've lost 8 pounds in 2 hours before. sweats.. hoodie(s).. beany. That ain't shit. Just run your ass off.

non-stop wrestling during practice, wrestling burns off the most calories per hour than any other sport, like plouffe said, wear weighted clothing
its not easy, but suck it up, remember wrestling doesnt put you 5lbs overweight, you have to maintain a good diet during the season, or else bump up a weight class.

Pain is temporary, pride is forever.

Put a garbage bag on under your clothing and do some cardio, then head into a steam room or sauna for a little while. 5 pounds of water gone just like that.

However, you are running the risk of dehydration, which isn't exactly going to help your performance in the wrestling ring and can have other more serious problems.

when i used to wrestle i knew kids who would go to all ends to cut weight:

steam rooms
endless cardio w/ heavy clothing
diuretics
no-carb dieting
sleeping in garbage bags
drinking minimal water on days of and before match.

I don't see how anyone can do that stuff though, by the time its your turn to wrestle you're nearly dead from energy deficet and dehyration.

i just usually took a huge shit if i had to make weight:p

cut all your hair, i mean ALL of your hair, heh.

then eat and purge! thats the way to go!

Back