• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

1 year...

coderr

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Okay I've been working out now for 1 year, eat healthy have a steady schedule.
I',ve used PH's before and liked the results.
I now am greedy and want more of an edge.

Newbie cycle, im looking for a 6 wk cycle.
Or whatever you suggest.

If you could please give me names and dosages.

I want to stay away from water weight and get pure lean mass.

Thanks guys

5'10" 180lbs

Without water there is a land of slow gains ahead.

What I am trying to say, is why the hell does everyone want something for nothing? If you do ANY reading on your own you will discover it does not work like this. Dont play doctor with your body based on what some internet chump tells you to stick in your butt, go do some reading on your own, come up with a game plan and ask for opinions.

"Hi guys, what do I take that wont put water on me, but will give me 30 pounds of beef while dropping 10% of my bodyfat simultaneously!"

If it worked that way we would all look like national level competitors and be ripped year round with striations coming out of our ass.

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Mudge

why the hell does everyone want something for nothing?
Enjoy.

Coderr,
Don't take it personally, but this is true and sometimes Mods and others get tired of trying to dispel falsehoods and falicies, such as gear can only produce positive results all the time w/o side effects. Gear does in fact have many drawbacks and if you notice, there don't seem to be many older people using it. Maybe they learned over time it just wasn't worth it..
If you have been lifting for a solid year, that is good, but that is really only the beginning of a strong foundation you are establishing for yourself. I lifted sytematically for 10 yrs. before trying gear- and only through a doc.
Use this time to continue to refine yourself naturally and do alot of research on the topic. Let it sink in and do more research. :thumb:

It's just people should know at least the basics of how PH's or steriods work. And in this case I think it is clear he doesn't. This is not a demeanor but a warning he needs to do some research. I hope others would do the same!

Please do research, ask questions based on that research. It is your body and your health so it is best you are self-educated with feedback, not instructions. :thumb:

ya everyone here has allways been helpful on things I didnt quite get...but I got the basics myself...you will be soo much more confortable with what you are takeing when you have blown alot of time trying to understand every aspect of it...

Back