• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Say something good.........

D

david

IML Gear Cream!
about where you live and why you live there.

* Try not to say because my job pays me a lots of money!
* Try not to say because "my BF/GF, husband/wife etc.

Tell us more about why we should come and visit your wonderful state/city, town etc.

I live in Illinois, but it's only 20 miles from St Louis. St louis has the best clubs bar none! And the most women this side of Mardi Gras that will mug you on the dance floor no matter how you look. Trust me I'm ugly!!

I live in St. Paul, MN. I was born here but have resisted the temptation to move away. I live here because the people are friendly, the cost of living is relatively low, and the biggest reason is because of the wide variety of things to do. In the winter there is skiing, fishing, snowmobiling, camoing, hiking, museums, art galleries, the best stage theaters in the country outside of Chicago and New York, bars/night clubs, loads of blonde women, four professional sports teams (5 if you think soccer is a sport). In the summer there are the lakes, fishing, miles of country roads to motorcycle on, loads of blonde women showing off their hard work over the winter, outdoor bars and restaraunts, the cliffs and hills around Lake Superior to hike and climb.
In the fall, the leaves and the cooling air.

I know a lot of places around the country have the same things to offer. What makes Minnesota special to me is that I grew up here.

Toronto is great because of one simple fact: It's in Canada. :D

Originally posted by ponyboy
Toronto is great because of one simple fact: It's in Canada. :D

I hear of a great things in Toonto!!!! :thumb:

But on the other hand, very expensive to live in!! But then again, so isn't NYC! ;)

TO is really nice but expensive to live in, true - average home price is around $275,000 but rent is cheaper now because of all the condos and new homes popping up. If you move 45 minutes out of the city houses are half that price though.

Pro's - everything any major US city has, including world class arts, pro sports teams, major concert tours, the night life is awesome because you can choose your region and it is a truly multicultural city. Transit system is also excellent for getting around.

Cons - Very segregated into different ethnic areas. Crime is rising almost weekly. Free health care even for immigrants means that hospitals are understaffed and overcrowded. Many people are educated here and take jobs in the US because the money is much better. Taxes suck - 15% is our sales tax.

Here is my speculation of living in CT at this time.

Ready? Here goes......

Pizza and friend's! :)

Rhode Island

Pro's
Everything is close. The state is a 45 min drive top to bottom.
Amazing shoreline/beaches.
Providence has a great nightlife.
Boston is about an hour away if you want a bigger city.
Home prices/apartments are a lot cheaper than the Boston area suburbs.
Federal Hill has some of the most amazing Italian restaurants anywhere!
NH is only a few hrs away if you're into outdoor activities/scenery.

Con's
No one knows how to drive
The accent is annoying as hell to newcomers

I live in Grande Prairie, Alberta. you should come visit here to get a more thorough understanding of the word 'frostbite'. :p

Washington state is a horrible place to live if you are a younger person. If you are retirement age, then great, youy get to ride the ferries and look of into the sunset and see the mountains.

On the other hand, WA I swear to god is the single mother capital of the world, the obesity rate is through the roof, and women in general just never get all dressed up. They wear northface and Dr. Martins year round. Worst off, if you do find a girl who is attractive and intelligent, guaranteed she has a long term boyfriend, guaranteed!! This is true b/c not only are we teh single mother capital, but that in turn translates to lots of guys being brought up by their single mothers, none of them grow up learning hoe to be a man. Instead they grow up hearing things like, "men are assholes," " your father si a deadbeat" "treat women with respect" and they grow up pussified and spend all this money on women and get walked all over. Yes WA is a great place for the dating scene alright.
As if all that wasn't bad enough for a young, Tfilled student to endure, but our wheather 9 months out of teh year is rainy and gloomy so you are just depressed most of the time. You wake up and it is grey and rainy, you get off work at 4 and it is already grey and rainy. Hey good times, yes. I am so out of here the second I can be, and I ain't never lookin back......

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by irontime
I live in Grande Prairie, Alberta. you should come visit here to get a more thorough understanding of the word 'frostbite'. :p

Or, how to get away with drinking beer in a college library! :hello: dude!! ;)

Originally posted by david
Or, how to get away with drinking beer in a college library! :hello: dude!! ;)
:eek2: Drinking beer in college?!? I never :finger:

Beer is much too easy for other people to smell, while in college I always stick to rye and coke, or maybe a vodka cooler of some sort :p

Yuck!!! Vodka! I drank it straight along with Jack Daniels! I lsted 4 cups total! :barf: :) ;)

I'm in Northwest Indiana (also known as the Region.) I'm only 30 minutes from Chicago. It's a safe city, most people are friendly, good hometown feel, our new mayor is young (in his 40's) and is promoting a health conscious city. He's a marathoner too! The mean age in my city is mid to early 40's so it's a young population. :) Who's coming to dinner? lol

I live in Salt lake City, Utah. I liek it here because there is quite a bit to do. It has everything that Bubbathug listed. I liek it here because its mellow, has the best mountains, and has good gyms :D

Downside: It only has 3.2 beer unless you go to the state liquor store where they charge you out the ass. Oh, and the bars close at 2:00 am because the whole state stops selling alcohol at 1:30. I dont really drink that much, but it really pisses some peeps off.

Damn mormons always ruin everything, don't they? :D

I live in Phoenix Arizona,where the weather is hot,but the woman are hotter!

Originally posted by Hammerlynn
I'm in Northwest Indiana (also known as the Region.) I'm only 30 minutes from Chicago. It's a safe city, most people are friendly, good hometown feel, our new mayor is young (in his 40's) and is promoting a health conscious city. He's a marathoner too! The mean age in my city is mid to early 40's so it's a young population. :) Who's coming to dinner? lol

Cool Heather!!! :thumb: Thanks for your input! BTW, I'll come to dinner as long as we go to a certain city serving my ALL TIME favorite delight! Can you guess what it is?? ;)

Originally posted by supertech
I live in Phoenix Arizona,where the weather is hot,but the woman are hotter!

Do me a favor. Go to that famous river during spring break and bring a camera and give us a sample of these fine women!

Share the pics here and call it AZ Gals- Spring Break gone wylde!!!! ;)

Cool Heather!!! :thumb: Thanks for your input! BTW, I'll come to dinner as long as we go to a certain city serving my ALL TIME favorite delight! Can you guess what it is?? ;)

Babe..you already owe me one! I won't forget :grin:

IML Gear Cream!
I live in Philadelphia and the good part about where I live is that there is only half the amount of trash on the streets where I live as opposed to other parts of the city. Oh yeah, and fewer obnoxious drunks as well.

B-more (Baltimore).....

Pros....
Baltimore Ravens,
U of Md Terps (footbal a & basketball)
Inner Harbor & Fells Point

Cons....
B-more careful

Originally posted by Dale Mabry
I live in Philadelphia and the good part about where I live is that there is only half the amount of trash on the streets where I live as opposed to other parts of the city. Oh yeah, and fewer obnoxious drunks as well.

What about the cheesesteaks??

Originally posted by DFINEST
B-more (Baltimore).....

Pros....
Baltimore Ravens,
U of Md Terps (footbal a & basketball)
Inner Harbor & Fells Point

Cons....
B-more careful

:lol:

I'm in far southern Illinois and attending a large university in a very rural area. There's a huge national forest that starts at the edge of the campus here, and it's not unusual for me to look outside in the evening or early morning and see deer wandering around the green areas of this housing complex.

After living in large cities for eight years, this area has a real calming effect - the campus is huge and beautiful - large green areas, a woods in the middle of the classroom buildings, a lake with a boat dock and beaches (and a 2.2 mile walking/jogging trail around it). The city only has about 23,000 people (and a large number of these are students) and there isn't a town within an hour's drive that has more than 15,000 residents.

While it sometimes seems real isolated (St. Louis is two hours drive away, Memphis and Nashville about 3-3 1/2 hours) it is a friendly place with a small town feeling. There are lots of hiking trails in the forest, some great rock climbing, and the climate is mild (we are located farther south than Richmond, Virginia).

HAWAII - Nuff said

Originally posted by maniclion
HAWAII - Nuff said

Damn You.......
Surrounded by Hot women wearing the
latest dental floss fashions designed by
the top fashion designers

I'd be a MANIC LION too,
always in search of the next ex-ms manic lion

Yuck!!! Vodka! I drank it straight along with Jack Daniels! I lsted 4 cups total! :barf: :) ;)
*sigh* :no: I can see that I have a lot to teach you about drinking in public places. We better get started right away :p

Vodka and Jack Daniel's in the same night :barf:

No wonder you were sick, never drink a "light" liquor
and a "dark" liquor at the same time.

Back