• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Making a transdermal 4-ad

69Muscle

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've read the FAQ and understand what I need to do in order to make this, however the instructions are pretty vauge in doing this.

How much powder do I mix with liquid and can I just use rubbing alcohol as the carrier? When I used Androspray that's pretty much all it smelt like, was alcohol mixed with the powder. Can I use just any 4-ad powder (crack capsules open and mix?)

Thanks for any help.

No, no and no!

I figured as much, thanks anyways. I ordered the topical from legalgear.

Good choice. I can explain the reasons later if you like.

Originally posted by 69Muscle
I figured as much, thanks anyways. I ordered the topical from legalgear.

yes, much better choice than what you were going to do

The reason I was going to go that route is because that's what I was used to. I've done 2 ph cycles of 1-ad/4-ad and it worked well for me, so I wasn't going to change anything. But I can't get androspray anymore :(

But with the price of 1-AD compared to M1T, I decided to give M1T a test and bought everything from legalgear.com ( I Thought all topical 4-ad was discontinued?). So i'm hoping for the same results from this stack.

BTW here are my results (with weekly pics) of my last cycle where I gained 30lbs off of that cycle. I did a search and not too many people keep track of it.

http://www.mhcable.com/~nettech/weight.html

Those are some nice results.

Back