• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Best Supplement

BcHawk_99

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
what is the Bar none,No BS supplement that really truly works as it is advertized.i am 6'1 at 185 pounds and i am 32 years old.and i am looking for the best supplement to add on some more Muscle.i have heard of claims saying that 1-ad is the best.then i hear that 1-tu is the best.and the product that i have been taking everyone says that its the shit.i have been taking Animal Stak,Cell-tech and Whey Protein.

Have you read the prohormone sticky at the top of this forum?

If your going to dabble in PH's then go for 1-ad. Once you get done with that cycle then dabble in the more potent(m 1-T, MAD)

Here is a VERY important quote that may help you understand :)

Originally posted by Power Rabbit
Well..think about it like this....for the most part ...after your first cycle your cycles afterward will have to probably be alittle stronger to get the job done...your gonna gain alot on your first cycle(if done right) anyway..so whynot do some of the meat and potatoes first ph stacks of 1AD and 4AD....or 1t and 4ad.

more importantly, as a first cycle you are less aware on how your body will react to the drugs...You could be hella sensitive and gain 10 pounds on a tiny 1ad 4ad stack(possibly wasteing all that m1t as overkill)...or you could be sides sensitive and get gyno signs from almost no 4ad at all...Haveing a good idea on what your body is going to do is the most valueble thing a first stack gives you....

now a sceneario...what if hes majorly sides sensitive and dosent know it..so he dosent have nolva on hand, and isnt familiar with what his body is doin....He just started a cycle with chances of big sides...he might not realise liver damage(or even get blood work for that matter), or not notice gyno symptoms...and when he finally notices he posts "HELP GOT GYNO" in a frantic manner...

Im not in any way saying this will happen to him, even if it is a first cycle(and im not sure if it is or not)....he may be takeing exactly what he needs....but he would know that alittle better if he took more baby steps cycle wise

BcHawk-- what kind of protein are you taking? Maybe you could get a better quality. Optimum Pro Complex is good, Dorians Pro Peptide is also very good. Oh and dont forget Met-Rx.

heh...if we all knew the best bar none supplement we wouldnt be wasteing hours postin on a message board like a nerd tryin to find it:p

that aside...I do think 1ad is very quality

i am taking the Pure Whey Protein by Pro-Lab,US Version of Cell-tech and universal Animal Stak.

Ive heard from some that animal m-stak is useless because the dosages are too low, and from others that its a kick ass product. Anyone have anything they know about m-stak theyd like to share?

IML Gear Cream!
No shit, Animal M-Stak blows asss. Most animal products do. Why do I have an Animal Icon ? :shrug: :lol: it looks cool

The best quality protein is AST VP2. In the UK from over 90 brands that i stock this is definitely the one that packs on the most muscle. Also take a look at creatine hsc by ast rather than your cell tech or for a second choice dymatize powertech.

Whats everyone. This is PERNELL aka GYM GURU. Its been a long time since I've been on IM. I am glad to see old faces & names still at it.
Question: has anyone ever tried a supplement called M1T & whats the DEALEO on it ! Hola !

There are tonz of people who used M-1T. It works. Do a search.

Haha, he's obviously been away from any and all bodybuilding forums lately.

It still actually seems somewhat underground.. Like I bullshit with GNC employee's when I go in there to by cheap valerian and stuff. And they're always clueless about the stuff I'm talking about. They don't know about Swole... and shit. :shrug: I was actually at GNC today checkin out the clearance. :p

Yea, I have learned so much here on IM. Its amazing. I dont even like to talk to people at the gym, because they are fucking clueless.

I know what your saying..at the gym people tell me stuff they are taking and I just want to laugh....and the worst is when I go to parties (I"m in college) and see cell and nitro tech tubs all over the place...I really want to laugh when I see that.

Yo PLOUFFE,
I've been away from FORUMS for a while. I substituted being in the forums for being in the gym & building quality muscle !
I 'll post pictures after I get them from this past weekends bodybuilding show that I won at the TEXAS SHREDDER OPEN LIGHTWIREGHT CLASS. hOLA !
I don't juice & therefore HAVE NEVER HEARD OF M1T !
Is this crime kid !

M-1T isnt juice... Read the PH FAQ in the supplement forum. Its a stickie.

IML Gear Cream!
I think M-1T is juice. It just happens to be OTC for now.

So you consider d-bol juice? I consider liquid juice, not tabs :p

I consider juice, gear, roids, etc... to be the same thing, regardless of delivery method. :)

Back