• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Want to get on a diet

jjm1173

Starting over
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I want to get on a diet that I can stick to. I have no idea what my body fat is and have no idea how to find out sorry for seeming uniformed. secondly I work 3.5 days Sun. Mon, Tue 7pm to 7am and 7pm to 1 am on Wed. Drive time to work is 1.5 hours so I only get about 5.5 hours of sleep on work days after workout. I have plenty of time to eat I'm just not sure what and when. What I would like to accomplish is to get rid of the spare tire(actually see my abs) and build my arms chest back larger for the lack of a better word( oh and ultimately I would like to see more definition in all parts mentioned can someone help me get started, I want to go into this full bore and accomplish the goal I have set for my self and like what most people have been saying on this board it all starts in the kitchen, Also should I be taking supplements if so what will help me gain the muscle I desire and help with recovery. Sorry for being long winded but from what I have read the people on this forum are the most knowledgeable I seen so far and I have searched the web pretty extensively.
Thanks Jason

Back