• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Help

trigga happy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi,

I have injured my left wrist awhile ago...

I cant do ANY wrist curls not even with extreamly light weight...Due to it i can do proper dumbell curls, it boalt of pain rushes thre my wrists....I can do abit of EZ bar-But that isnt a very affective bicept work out...I can do preacher on those machines with max weight....i can also do chin ups....

I am worried about my forearms...I am trying hammercurls..but the pain in very harsh......

Is there any work out that will help me build up my forearms?..

T.P

what about grippers??

also, not using any straps will build your forearms.

thor's hammer

Smith Machine.. Throw alotta weight on it, deadlift it up and just hold the weight long as you can... Farmers Carry... Plate holds.... Gorilla hangs.

yeah, plate pinches and farmers walks are great.

Another favorite of mine is "ring the towel"

Take a large gym towel and soak it. then stand there and ring it out as fast as you can, turn it every which way and go as fast as possible and then when it is almost dried out, wet it again and then ring it out completetly dry. It sounds silly but it is a killer exercises for the forearms and you will have an awsome pump after this if you do it properly. Plus it looks cool when you standing in the bathroom, red in the face and wimpering as you ring it out while your trainig partner is screaming at you and giving you shit.

Back