• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Web Page host Dreamweaver ?!??!?!

BigBallaGA

LA ISLA BONITA
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
im looking to build a web page in dreamweaver, not too complicated and not too simplistic

its going to have lots of images, sounds, graphics and what not

i need a web page host to upload to, i need something thats relatively cheap, fully compatible with dreamweaver, has good amount of space and other goodies,,, and cheap ofcourse

suggestions please

thanks
BiG

www.valueweb.com

i am using them good amount of space and good monthly transfer amount

as for dreamweaver - not really such a thing as compatible - it does not have the plug-ins like Frontpage (useless anyways) - it use simple FTP protocols so it si compatible as long as you host gives you an FTP account - and if they dont - u need to find a better host.

if its a sales site and it gets moderate traffic how much bandwith and space would i need.

also, doesnt every web host give you and FTP account to upload from dreamweaver ?!??!

yeah the do but you need a ftp client.
and witht hose cheap sites if you get alot of banwidth they close your site temporary, you can try netfirms.com
there pretty cheap.

250 MB Disk Space! 10 GB Data Transfer! 24/7 Support!

for $ 18 a month

what do you guys think about this deal ?????? how much is 250 mb of practical space and how much is 10GB data transfer

thanks

p.s. valueweb.com

I'm prejudiced but I like this better.

3,000 MB Web Space
3,000 POP3 Email Accounts
80 GB Data Transfer
24/7 Signature Support
Live Chat Support
E-Commerce Ready

$14.95 a month

Gary

and is that from the link you gave me earlier ?

just some computer related parts and stuff

im sick of using ebay and paying their fees !!

I've never used ebay for my cars and have always had good luck using my website and free ads in classic car forums.
Should work for you too . just submit your site to as many search engines as possible and encode as many keywords as you cah into your home page so the search engines will find you .

Gary

Back