• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

help me out

sentricyphen

Hungry for SIZE
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
im looking to change up my split.

right now im doing a fairly standard 4 day split.

its been about 6 months now. and i want to mix it up.

any suggestions?

oh, and is it just a myth that youll have better
hormonal results if the leg day is at the begining of the week? (or right before the main workout days, in otherwords, theres no rest days between leg day and the rest)

LEGS

TRI/CHEST

BI/BACK/FOREARMS

SHOULDERS/ABS

sentri.....u sure doing each muscle once a week will get u stronger? i mean i know u dont want to overtrain..but maybe it works for u...just tryin to help!

yeah, ive gained a good 25 lbs + of lbm in the past six months while on this... just looking for some variation... perhaps oposing body parts will work well?

Originally posted by sentricyphen
yeah, ive gained a good 25 lbs + of lbm in the past six months while on this... just looking for some variation... perhaps oposing body parts will work well?

If you have been doing the same routine for six months then change it up. Don't stop at a 25lb gain....keep going, add more size.

Try working everything 2x's per week in different parameters, ie heavy day and a ligh day. Just make sure you watch youir volume so that you don't over train.

Originally posted by P-funk
If you have been doing the same routine for six months then change it up. Don't stop at a 25lb gain....keep going, add more size.

Try working everything 2x's per week in different parameters, ie heavy day and a ligh day. Just make sure you watch youir volume so that you don't over train.

to be honest, i am actually afraid to hit a muscle twice a week...

Stick with once a week of intense heavy training.Try this for a change:
Legs
Chest ,Biceps
Off
Back,Traps
Delts,Triceps
Off
Off
This way you don`t overwork arms by blasting Back with Biceps or Chestt with Triceps.They get plenty of rest to grow between workouts! Good Luck!!

mine is
chest
back
off
shoulders tris
legs bis
off
off

Originally posted by sentricyphen
to be honest, i am actually afraid to hit a muscle twice a week...

Why?? Most bodybuilders train once a week (single hypertrophy training). There is great information out there confirming that Dual factor hypertrophy training (DFHT) can be extremly effective, not just for strength atheletes, but for bodybuilders as well, provided the paramaters are adjusted accordingly. You can get an idea for what I do if you look in my journal were I have laid out my next three weeks of training. Try and set up something and let us take a look at it to refine it a little bit.

Jadakris, I wouldn`t be able to train another bodypart with legs.If you can ,chances are you`re not working legs hard enough,or not really doing justice to triceps.You should be so spent after doing legs that you wouldn`t even think of any further training.Not flaming you here ,just my 2 cents!

P-Funk, I'd like to train every muscle twice, and try to do so, adjusting workouts with faster rep tempo/higher rep/less rest time workouts, power/slow tempo/low rep/more rest time workouts and moderate rep/superset/dropset workouts. I can't fit everything in, though, this is my split:

Quads/ biceps
Chest/ tris
Off
Back
Hams/calves
Off
Delts/traps/rotator cuff work

How would you suggest that I alter this routine to fit a DHT schedule?

Peace.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by P-funk
Why?? Most bodybuilders train once a week (single hypertrophy training). There is great information out there confirming that Dual factor hypertrophy training (DFHT) can be extremly effective, not just for strength atheletes, but for bodybuilders as well, provided the paramaters are adjusted accordingly. You can get an idea for what I do if you look in my journal were I have laid out my next three weeks of training. Try and set up something and let us take a look at it to refine it a little bit.
well, i'll give it a shot, what the hell.

ill do just that, as soon as im done making it, ill get back to you.

Back