• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

LAMUSCLE's KOMPLETE ??

Gray

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
www.lamuscle.com does a product called komplete they say its a dream product it sounds okay but is 70 quid.

It says it can put 10 pounds on in 10 days What do you all think of this stuff worth a try ????

Is it a dream product or a komplete waste of money lol:p

yo la muscle is over priced man, £70 for 10 days???? that is crazy! i bet the ingredients barely come to £7... the UK supplement market is a HUGE scam, full of over-priced products making very false claims!

check out... www.sports-nutrition.net

they have fantastic prices (the best i've found in the UK), and don't be put off by thinking they are poor quality, because they are the sister company of 'reflex' which is 1 of the top selling UK brands, they just don't market it and as a result they sell their products at like 1/2 the price!

just get some whey, creatine and glutamine from their, it will last longer

if you do have the money and you want a kick ass product to put on some muscle go to... www.maximuscle.com and check out a product called cyclone, i've tried it and so have many others it is very good, i'd recommend that if your new to supplements coz its very straightfwd

peace

Back