• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Favorite Bicep Exercise

Rocco32

UNLEASH THE BEAST
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
EvilEdDanzig did a thread on what hits your chest the most. Good idea, so I want to know what hits your biceps the best (you personally). If you could have only one bicep exercise, what would you do?

I'll go first. I have trouble feeling exercises in my biceps. I usually feel it more in my forearms and elbow, no matter how good form I try and try to squeeze. But I always feel the bicep contract when I do Incline DB curls! So they are my favorite exercise to do.

incline DB curls are a great exercise

I still like the good ole barbell curl as my fav.

I like the BB curl except I've got horrible tendonitis now!

yeah, that can be the problem with that exercise.

I'm a mess P-funk!! :)

lol, you are falling apart brother.

I don't think God ment for anyone to be a bodybuilder. It is not the healthiest lifestyle........gain weight, lose wieght, lift weight......repeat.

21's are a good shocker

Straight BB curls are my favourite...and most effective as well.

IML Gear Cream!
Pull ups with an underhand grip.

Man,I dig seeing the props....glad you liked the idea!

As for me,it's a split between....

Smith Machine Drag Curls
and
Cambered bar Preacher Curls

those are my favorites because I feel thorough stress in my biceps and I usually get a tremendous pump off the first set or two

single arm cable curls

i usually do them as dropsets. they feel great.

i curl those 5lb'ers :lol:

(im not kidding :grin: )

Hey Evil- what's a smith machine drag curl?

A Smith Machine drag curl is when you go on a Smith machine and instead of a full curl motion,you drag the bar close to your body,pushing your elbows back as the bar raises up against your torso. You usually cannot use much weight with these, and they hit HARD if you do them right. The biggest problem with these is concentrating on using ONLY your biceps and not using your back,effectively that would turn into a half-assed upright row.

Incline DB curls I love. Love the feeling of them, they just get me so pumped to keep working out.

I like incline db curls as well...and ez-bar curls....and hammer curls..hell, i pretty muc hlike them all.

Preacher curls.

BB curls and seated incline db curls (feel the burn)

I do 4 sets for biceps now instead of my old 3. Right now I do 2 sets of hammers for 10-12 reps (60-65 #s), then a set or two of seated incline curls (simultaneous) ~10 reps, if I only did one previous set of the seated then I will probably finish with a set of standing alternated curls same reps.

Originally posted by UTURN
1Ti 4:8 -
Physical exercise has some value, but spiritual exercise is much more important, for it promises a reward in both this life and the next.

Mother Theresa had done great things with her life.

I will paraphrase, 'lay down your riches and follow me.'

Originally posted by rock4832
I like the BB curl except I've got horrible tendonitis now!
I have this problem once I get to around 115. Lately I've been doing plenty of alternating DB curls, incline curls, and hammer curls. Once every 3 to 4 bicep workouts, I superset 10-12 rep BB curls (moderate weight concentrating on form) with 8-10 reps alternating DB curls for 3 sets. Talk about feeling it!

Originally posted by P-funk
incline DB curls are a great exercise

I still like the good ole barbell curl as my fav.

Inclines are my fav - I love the stretch you get and they are the only exercise that make me sore.

Well, either that or several drop sets with a barbell until you wake up the next morning with your biceps contracted and can't move them. :grin:

I like the barbell curl. I can't lift shit, but I still like them. :)

must agree i like inclin db curls 2,

do any of you when you curl have you pinky be high then your thumb at the end of the movement, almost like a twist, i really feel the bicep contract when i do this, that is if i remeber to do it

also like hammer curls

incline db curls for me. hadn't done them in awhile. did them sunday and i remembered why i love them.

Back