• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What the hells wrong with me?

FATBASTARD

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ok, so i had recently completed a 20 week , high protein , low carb cardio sessions every day diet and loss a grand total at one point of 108 lbs. The last 20 were from water manipulation to get to a certain weight for a bench competetion. I gained back my water but kept the weight off for about 8 months and than moved away from home and slowly started to lift less and less frequently.

Ive gained about 60 lbs in the last 4 months and cant seem to stop it. I do cardio every day and although Im not eating as clean as I should I should be doing enough cardio to stop the weight gain. Im also starting to lose my hair in the front.

Any of you who have experienced massive weight gains and losses in short periods have any advice on what to do ?

I need to get my body back into a Ketosis type stage.

And what is the deal with the hair loss is that normal?

Im 24 years old.

Thanks for your help

I suggest that you stop doing so much cardio, focus on completely cleaning up your diet, making sure portion size and meal frequency is consistent, and focussing more on weight training and diet for weight control as opposed to relying on cardio to create an estimated caloric deficit...Weight training>>>> cardio...it could very well be that your body has adjusted completely to intense cardiovascular activity and no longer burns fat through cardio, but holds on to what fat reserves you have, especially if your diet is inconsistent or you dip into starvation mode with low calorie intake/too much caloric deficit.

Also if you didn't make a transition from your low carb diet into a higher carb diet slowly weight gain is very rapid.

Peace.

Thanks Premo,

Ill give that a try, I know the 2 things ive been neglecting is my weight training and eating. By eating I mean eating every 2 to 3 hours small portions like I did before to lose all the weight. 300 g of protein < 100 grams of carbs. Thats how i lost the 100 lbs.

I just cant seem to find the ambition to do both at the same time right now, I guess id rather do cardio 2 times a day than eat 8 times a day. I really burnt my self out on the last diet. Cant even stand the smell of chicken.

I figured as long as you do either cardio or eat clean you would maintain and if you did both you would lose weight. Apparently my thinking is wrong.

^^ Definitely the wrong way to go about it, bro, if you hate the food you used to eat, just switch it up, man, try eating seafood like scallops, clams, mussels, halibut, dory, tuna steaks, etc., pork tenderloin, eye of round beef, top sirloin, venison, buffalo, turkey breast, duck, partridge are all good too, or just experiment with spices, man, there are a million ways to twist chicken breast, egg whites and tuna, you just gotta be adventurous with bodybuilder-friendly seasonings and whatnot.

Personally I'm boring and stick with boiled chicken breast and broiled eye of round, scrambled egg whites and poached salmon, but that's just me, I love eating boring foods and have done so for years...

Peace.

Do what I do, Call up your parents or grand parents and ask for recipes with chicken breast and tuna etc, and just basically what spices to make it taste good and other stuff (onions, green pepper etc)

Back