• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Need help putting together my first bb diet?

arkitech

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've never tried to do a bodybuilding diet before but I'm looking to get started this week. I have quite a bit of fat I need to lose, I'm presently weighing about 275 and I would like to get down to about 205-215. I have a good training routine I just recently started but I figure if want it to be really effective I should start eating better.

I've heard tuna is a good staple for gaining muscle and cutting fat so I've been thinking of basing my diet on that. I'm open to suggestions, thanks for any advice you can give a newbie.

You should start by reading the sticky called Guide to Cutting Bulking at the top of this forum. It will at least guide you in the right direction. Then when you have figured out a plan for yourself, post it and we can critique. :)

I actually think chicken breast, round steak, top sirloin, salmon, white fish, fish oil caps, natural PB, egg whites, oats, sweet potatoes, a boatload of water and veggies are the basis of any bodybuilding diet, haha, but what do I know. I'm not a big tuna fan, hate the extra sodium.

Peace.

Back