• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

cardio w/ power/rep rang

Aramo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well I just gont a lil question. I am gone join the school swimming or tennis team, and I will be working out from around 2:00 to 4:30. Both swimming and tennis is cardio, But the thing is that I workout on Tuesday and Thursday at the gym after school, I do Gold Pros Workout (Power/Rep Range???), my question is how can I do both in the same day with out mixing up w/ cardio and Gold Pros Workout :(

lol ya i meant "gopro" well i guess thats what i thought and i dont do both, i gone do one of them, iam not sure yet

Originally posted by Arthur2004
ya...we need actuall pts at our gym that know wat they are doing...the some of the oness are our ballys dont look like they know much..or they think they know but they dont

pretty common in clubs these days, it's sad too cause people pay them a lot of money (well, the club gets most of it) thinking that they know what they're doing.

IML Gear Cream!
i dont work out at the school gym, iam only gone be swimming there w/ the team, lol are school gym is nutting next to ballys

Back