PDA

View Full Version : advice on winstrol!!!

yoked1
01-21-2004, 11:06 AM
I am considering using some winstrol....I need to be lean...but I want to maintain some size and stenght...I am 6'3 230 and I am beginning to run marathons or at least run longer distances on a regular basis...any ideas on what to use that will not cause lots of side effects...and still get gains....

Power Rabbit
01-21-2004, 11:30 AM
woah there....you gave about the worst situation in my opinion to run winstrol...Winny, from what hear alot of people say, causes severe joint pain....Your marathons will turn into a painful walk if you run too much winstrol...

are you trying to cut?? cause i dont usually think of it as a cutting drug...kinda just a "make you look harder" drug...please include bodyfat%, and current diet

If absolutely have to run gear...maby anavar will be a better option...wont put on alot of mass but will make ya alittle stronger and will stave off muscle loss during the cut

Mudge
01-21-2004, 12:57 PM
People claim Ben Johnson was on 150mg a day, but he may well have had other help to maintain fluid in his joints, I dont know.

If I were a true marathoner, I'd lose alot of that weight, I know my own body would not like running at that weight (which is what I am now).