• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ecto, Endo, Meso...WTF???

Av8tor

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How do you know if you are an Endomorph, Ectomorph or Mesomorph? I thinking about starting TP's Carb Cycling and he has different suggestions for diff. body types. I guess I don't know what I am.

7 Mos. Ago

6'2"
204lbs

Today

6'2"
178lbs

I feel I react quickly to lifting and dieting, although I've hit a hard plateau lately (Hence the diet change). I've also recently changed my workout program pretty drastically.

My Pics Below

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=695&password=&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=694&password=&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

you appear to be "ecto", but most poeple are a combo of two, do you tend to have a hard time gaining weight? have you always been relatively lean? can you gain muscle fairly easily, or is it difficult? can you gain fat easily?

Hey Prince. I have always been somewhat lean, although much softer due to not working out. I've never been much above 200lbs. 205-210 at the greatest. I think I gain weight pretty easily, fat too. Muscle gains come pretty quickly. Now this is all pretty new to me, I don't think I've ever eaten so well and worked out so consistently, so my body might not react the same way it used to. Thanks for the reply.

could you elaborate a little more as to which is which? i understand he is meso-endo, what are the individual meanings of endo, ecto and meso?

ectomorph-has trouble gaining weight, very skinny and lean...ie
the really skinny kid

mesomorph-the ideal bodybuilder type. large bone structure.
has no problem gaining muscle and adding size.
lean and muscular.

endomorph-slow metabolism. large bone structure. adds fat easily.

I got a 2.25. Mesomorph

i got a 1.58 so i guess I am with trailrix, endo meso. but I dont know if that is really accurate, maybe I should have answered some differently. But still that isnt too much of a help for me b/c I am not sure where to go from there and I could have told myself the same thing they told me

I got 2.42 ecto meso.

the test says meso, but i feel i am more ecto meso....

2.08 here. meso

is says im mesomorph.... but i have a lot of trouble gaining weight. weird.....

I think this whole Meso/Endo/Ecto thing is BS and is purley arbitrary. I was a fat at 14 before Highschool introduced me to weights now im at 13% bodyfat and play college football (Linebacker) so to me this theory makes no sense.

i've been skinny my whole life and am finally starting to put on mass so i would say it is accurate

Originally posted by IronSlingah
I think this whole Meso/Endo/Ecto thing is BS and is purley arbitrary. I was a fat at 14 before Highschool introduced me to weights now im at 13% bodyfat and play college football (Linebacker) so to me this theory makes no sense.

It is just a general classification of bodytypes, it can actually be very usefeul especially to a fitness trainer.

Just becuase you now lift weights and play sports and maintain a low bf does not mean that you changed your genetic makeup.

If you stopped lifting weights and playing sports would you maintain 13% bf? Probably not, your body would return to it's "natural state", whatever that is.

It's best to answer the questions and maybe think at a younger age before you lifted weights of how your body was.

mine says ectomorph! no suprise there!

do you guys ever wonder what you would look like if you had slightly better genetics...?

I wonder how HUGE i'd look if I'd had 3 years of lifting on a meso bodytype rather than a skinny ecto body!

Being an Ecto bodybuilder sucks! Period!

peace

Originally posted by Prince
It is just a general classification of bodytypes, it can actually be very usefeul especially to a fitness trainer.

Just becuase you now lift weights and play sports and maintain a low bf does not mean that you changed your genetic makeup.

If you stopped lifting weights and playing sports would you maintain 13% bf? Probably not, your body would return to it's "natural state", whatever that is.

It's best to answer the questions and maybe think at a younger age before you lifted weights of how your body was.

As a child all the way through my mid teens i did no physical activity and easilly ate upwards of 4k calories a day (mostly pizza and soda) so how could i ever know if i was naturally an endo or a fat ass meso? The Theory dosnt explain that so i cant see how beneficial it could be to anyone.

Originally posted by young d
mine says ectomorph! no suprise there!

Being an Ecto bodybuilder sucks! Period!

peace

ya it fuking sucks!!:mad: :fire: :headbang:

Back