• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Shock My Muscles ?

S.O.S

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was thinking of adding german volum training ( I think thats what its called) to my chest workouts.
Thats where you do 10 x 10 at about 50% of 1RM.
I work my chest on Mon and Fri. one week and Wed the next. Repeat.
My question is if i was to add this in at every third workout (2-3 times every 4 weeks) along with A heavy workout at 90 - 95% 1RM once every 4 weeks and my normal workout at 75% the other days, would this shock my mucsle and help with more muscle growth. Or will this just help promote strength increases.

Also i would try and add about 5 lbs to GVT evry time i did it.

Thanks for any advice,
Sean

Well, I would think so. You will have your muscles so confused, they want know whether to push or pull. :D

GVT is great. Try it with squats and deadlifts and they'll have to call an ambulance to bring you home. I believe you don't have your figures exactly dialed in, though, not all sets are performed with the same weight, but rather vary from set to set. Do a search on it or something, because I remember that's not the programme I used...

Peace.

Cool Thanks, yeah i havnt read over the GVT stuff again to make sure. I will add to squats and stuff but i want to see how it works for my chest first.

Thanks again

I have tried GVT before, and its a hell of way to stress your muscles, that's for sure. Really exhausts them completely with all of the sets. Especially sets 6-10, takes a lot of guts to complete them properly, without cheating, etc.

Back