PDA

View Full Version : liquid ventipulmin

coffee slut
01-23-2004, 09:57 AM
Hello all,

I am looking for any info or opinions anyone has on ventipulmin. I very over weight. I have changed diet and am counting calories.. 1000 protein 1000 carbs. 45 cardio/day and some circuit training but I want something to help that little bit more...what do you think ?

Just a guy
01-23-2004, 11:49 AM
jesus christ.... 1000 what? 1000grams of protein?! 1000grams of carbs? man... If your counting calories.... then forget about the carbs.... dont hardly eat any of them... and then have 1 off day during the week where u eat anything (in moderation)... try to explain what u were trying to say again... im kind of confused

Just a guy
01-23-2004, 11:50 AM
no one... i meen NO one eat 1,000grams of protein a day... i meen there mite be someone.... but im stuffing down as much protein as i can... and thats only about 450-500G's a day

coffee slut
01-23-2004, 11:57 AM
I meant 1000 calories from each! but really I don't know what the hell I am talking about but what do people think about the ventipulmin?

Mudge
01-23-2004, 01:11 PM
I dont know what it is, but if you are trying to cut then 250g carbs is rather high.

Where is the fat?

Prince
01-23-2004, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by coffee slut
I meant 1000 calories from each! but really I don't know what the hell I am talking about but what do people think about the ventipulmin?

I think you should learn more about diet and nutrition and forget the drugs.

TheRoyalOne
01-23-2004, 01:41 PM
Check out some of the stickys over in the diet and nutrition forum before you consider drugs. If you rely on drugs to loose weight, you are going to be in for a BIG surprise when you stop taking them. Proper nutriotion is the top priority. Use the supps only after nutrition is in check.

Dale Mabry
01-23-2004, 03:46 PM
It is liquid clen, of the horse variety.

Mudge
01-23-2004, 04:41 PM
Gaining weight or losing it requires dietary know-how, unless you of course just "eat less" or "eat more" but that wont always make a quality body. I'm not saying it because I'm anti-drug, I have used cutting and bulking items and still do - but diet is #1 for anyone trying to change thier body.

Especially if you wanted to keep your "gains" or "losses." I would also say it is the #1 reason for failure in the gym, people dont know what they are doing in the kitchen.

coffee slut
01-24-2004, 09:45 AM
I really do appreciate the feedback even though not one of you answered my question. I never once mentioned cutting anything from my diet or did I mention grams of anything I said 2000 calorie diet. I do kow about diets but am not getting into it because that is not what my questions was about...simply what is everyones opinion on ventipulmin...thats it..thats all I should have writen. if anyone does actually have an opinion on this I would apprecite it if not than thanks for you time and take care.

Mudge
01-24-2004, 10:29 AM
Search for CLEN and you will find plenty of opinions. I wont use it because too many people have had bad luck with it, but the fact of the matter is it is a dieters drug and with that kind of diet I know it would not work for me for cutting purposes.

crackerjack414
01-26-2004, 07:08 PM
clen great stuff love it