PDA

View Full Version : unsatisfied...

Just a guy
01-23-2004, 12:38 PM
ever since i started taking roids... i have grown insanely... people say im a monster that know me.... they say im a tank... but christ... im not happy with what i look at in the mirror... i defintly dont look like i bench 450... to me.. someone that benches that much at my age is a frickin monster... but then i look at my self... i aint shit... thats what i say to my self in the mirror.. u aint shit... i dont know what to do to over come this... maybe its my body fat... maybe my stomach is too flabby... I just dont think im defined enough... so my question is... is it possible to lose Body fat while on 1,000mg's of test Cyp and 600mg's of equipoise... i think that would make me happy... I just did start to see a vein come out from my bicep...sad huh....

Power Rabbit
01-23-2004, 12:50 PM
woah there bro....everyone ...and i mean everyone who uses gear is runnin it for one thing...cause deep down inside, no matter how much they deny it, they wanna get bigger and stronger looking than normal...

That aside...dont let that urge get the best of ya...listen to those people tellin ya your a tank....boost up your ego abit...:-)

That also aside...I did alot of research of various gear to give me that vascular effect when on a cut... I decided to go with masteron and maby tren along with the standard test...give some research to masteron...looks cool....

My mast and test sit on my shelf yelling at me to stop pussy footing around with PH's and run it:-P

Just a guy
01-23-2004, 12:55 PM
lol... do u think i could still put on some muscle and lose some fat with my doseage.... im gonna change my diet... gonna leave carbs alone

Power Rabbit
01-23-2004, 01:06 PM
beats the hell outta me...everyone reacts different...and ive not actually run the mast....

Mudge
01-23-2004, 01:09 PM
I am tall, and dont feel big, but yeah people think Brad Pitt is "built" so obviously what other people think is not what bodybuilders think.

My height also hurts me, I dont think I look like my strength either, but thats life.

Just a guy
01-23-2004, 01:11 PM
yeh that shit be trippin me out... i see some skinny guy and these girls are like... ohhhh my god he is so built... and im thinking.. yeh and benching a hefty 110lbs

Mudge
01-23-2004, 01:17 PM
Well dude you've been using for only a few months, the big guys have been on for 5+ years, it takes persistence no matter if you are natural or not. I would like to get down to 10% bodyfat or so but right now thats not an option because of the way I eat.

Prince
01-23-2004, 01:30 PM
Looking big is an illusion!!!

A pro bodybuilder who is off season and 30lbs heavier than competition weight will appear MUCH larger when they lose the 30lbs and get ripped.

If you have a bunch of fat hiding your muscles, then I can understand why you feel this way.

Also, strength and size do not always equate.

TheRoyalOne
01-23-2004, 01:32 PM
Check this site out. http://www.anabolicreview.com/effect.php
It has quite a bit of info regarding just about any type of gear you could think of. It may help you decide what to use to get the desired effect.
BTW f@#k what people say
Originally posted by Just a guy
yeh that shit be trippin me out... i see some skinny guy and these girls are like... ohhhh my god he is so built... and im thinking.. yeh and benching a hefty 110lbs
Their problem is they don't know what REAL muscle looks like!

crackerjack414
01-23-2004, 02:21 PM
your diet is key to gaining muscle while loosing fat but u will not gain as much. Ive been sick for 2 weeks ive lost 20 pounds and iam still not able to train. So bro i totaly feel u right now about looking in the mirror and not liking what u see.

JerseyDevil
01-23-2004, 06:30 PM
Between your 'wrists cracking' post and this one, I think you are finding 'roids are not the magic bullet you, and most think they are. At 19 years old, I think you need to re-evaluate what it is you really want.

Mudge
01-23-2004, 07:15 PM
Mike Ohearn was either benching into the 500s or 600s, and didn't look tremendously huge either (male model primarily, but did strength competitions).

He also passed drug tests, so he was either tremendously gifted, or a lighter user (and carefull timer to test clean).

Then there are really huge looking guys (like Arnold) who have never benched 500 in thier life.

Food is your primary anabolic, diet is a bitch but she is our master now.

Just a guy
01-23-2004, 08:15 PM
gotcha.... i guess im just going to try to get as big as possible... and not worry about the fat... because im gonna try to be a bouncer at a club where i will be going to college at... might as well be 275

Mudge
01-23-2004, 09:31 PM
Shyt dude there are 150 pound bouncers. But seriously man, you've been using for a few months, if everyone were satisfied after 5 months you wouldn't see so many complainer posts :lol:

SJ69
01-23-2004, 09:56 PM
BTW, it seems that most chics are into the "swimmer" or boy-man look these days.
Do it for yourself, not for the chics.
If you do it and achieve self confidence the chics will come regardless. Some like Brad Pitt, some like Arnold, some like Stallone, there's enuf to go around, be what U wanna be, don't do it for pussy!!

Prince
01-23-2004, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Just a guy
gotcha.... i guess im just going to try to get as big as possible... and not worry about the fat... because im gonna try to be a bouncer at a club where i will be going to college at... might as well be 275

What is your goal(s)?

You have contradicted what you want a few times now in this one thread.

Maybe you should figure out what you want first. :shrug:

SJ69
01-23-2004, 10:09 PM
I would think it's much easier to loose fat and retain muscle on 1.6g of gear than to do it naturally, yet some people do just that without drugs.

Mudge
01-23-2004, 10:09 PM
Of course, thats what cutting cycles are for :) you still have to know diet, the gear doesn't melt fat away.

JerseyDevil
01-24-2004, 04:30 AM
It's all about diet. As we all know, both BB'ers and powerlifter's use plenty of AAS. In general a powerlifter is bigger and stronger, but a ripped BB'er looks way more impressive, no?

Ask yourself this question. Who would you rather look like. PL guru Louie Simmons or a young 215 lb Arnold?

Just a guy
01-24-2004, 09:42 AM
yeh... see my goals constantly change.... i can never make up my mind what it is exactly i want.... 1st i wanted to get to 300lbs on bench.... that want good enough.... so i got to where im at now... But i did some thinking and im a FUQIN idiot... i should be happy that i shot up 250lbs on bench in 5 months... i just get in those wierd spells sometimes... mite be the juice.. i dunno... Im going to run a cutting cycle after this one... what do u think will be good... i heard that tren(fina plex rite?) and test would be straight for a cutter.... what's the dosage on those 2...

Just a guy
01-24-2004, 09:42 AM
oh yeh... whatever have to Mikhal??

Flex
01-24-2004, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by SJ69

:thumb:

i know its hard bro, but thats the nature of the beast. We strive so hard, completely dedicated, eating, training, and sleeping. Yet, we will NEVER be exactly what we want. we could always be bigger, leaner, have this part more developed and so on and so forth.

i feel ya bro, people tell me all the time how big i am. when i hear that, it almost has a negative effect on me, cuz i know in my mind that i dont feel the same way. i wish i could form an ego haha

Just a guy
01-24-2004, 09:51 AM
LoL i couldnt stop smiling when i 1st started gettin compliments... now instead of being like Yeh i bench 450... im just like, i dont even work out... its natural... i do that so i dont look like a COMPLETE ass hole

Just a guy
01-24-2004, 09:53 AM
and i think OUR problem is looking at all of these Other BIG sons of bitches... i think thats what got me all down about my self... i was looking through pic's of member at another Forums ( Sup. Mus.) And they were just so cut... it pisses me off... but fuck it.. i could sling them across the room if i had too :)

Evil ANT
01-24-2004, 05:17 PM
You know, Mudge, I always see you talking about how you're not big enough, but from your pictures, you don't have anything to worry about. Most guys would kill to be that big.

In the end, I don't think anyone is every really happy with how they look. Part of weightlifting/bodybuilding is endless self critique.

"I should be able to lift more."

"I should be able to see my abs more."

Don't worry about it too much. I think I'm a flabby loser, but people always tell me I'm huge and almost too muscular (which is laughable, but I live in a small town where most rednecks have never even heard of bodybuilding).

Just a guy
01-24-2004, 06:14 PM
lol

Just a guy
01-24-2004, 10:55 PM
sounds like that rednecks around here... but damn everyone think im one 2... i have a bit of a accent

Mudge
01-24-2004, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by Evil ANT
Don't worry about it too much. I think I'm a flabby loser, but people always tell me I'm huge and almost too muscular (which is laughable, but I live in a small town where most rednecks have never even heard of bodybuilding).

Same here, my buddy tells me I'm "jacked." Right, add 50 pounds on someone my height and then you see someone who is ready to rip shyt up.

It reminds me of someone on another board pointing out that he wanted to look like Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible because of his arms. To me he looked like a poster boy for the gay community. Those aren't arms, those are wrists!

Evil ANT
01-25-2004, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Mudge
It reminds me of someone on another board pointing out that he wanted to look like Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible because of his arms.
Whoa! Tom Cruise arms! That's a pretty lofty goal! I'm sure it would take years of intense training to achieve arms as great as his.

I think most of us just worry too much. Almost every time I look in the mirror I get depressed at my shape and size, but then there are those few times when I notice my gains that keep me going.

I guess when it comes to bodybuilding/weightlifting, it actually does matter what other people think, to a degree. We may think we're flabby and small, but other people may think we're giants.

I always feel a lot better when I'm standing in a checkout line somewhere in front of a kid who has 10" arms.

Mudge
01-25-2004, 02:31 PM
I try to stay positive right now, I know what my issue is and I'm doing what I can to tackle it, its diet.

I threw up about an hour ago, not the most fun I've had this weekend :D

Evil ANT
01-25-2004, 03:59 PM
My diet sucks, too. I know I could drastically improve my gains if I'd eat more. I'm only getting about 220 grams of protein a day, and most of it comes from suppliments.

Eating really is a science in the world of bodybuilding.

tomas101
01-25-2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by SJ69
BTW, it seems that most chics are into the "swimmer" or boy-man look these days.
If you do it and achieve self confidence the chics will come regardless. Some like Brad Pitt, some like Arnold, some like Stallone, there's enuf to go around, be what U wanna be, don't do it for pussy!!

lol..girls dont like the over built guys b/c they say it looks disgusting..girls like slim built guys like brad pitt...thats is my goal..my frame is in the works to be nicely fit but not huge..

Mudge
01-25-2004, 06:51 PM
It all depends man, I have plenty of 20-23 year olds that pay attention to me, and I hope I'm not as tiny as Brad Pitt. I'm talking little girls from 5'1" up to 5'8" or so.

Then again I'm nowhere near Ronnie Coleman either.

Just a guy
01-25-2004, 07:19 PM
ohh shit... u alrite.. what did u do... eat too much? im tellin ya.. u need to invest in a little "herb" and that will never happen.. u can eat forever and still not be full :yes:

Dr woo
01-26-2004, 01:36 PM
i am probably not qualified to give anyone here advice but, even though you havnt noticed any size increase in yourself, i bet everyone else appears to be shrinkin.

Just a guy
01-26-2004, 04:27 PM
well shit... your rite... i never thought of it that way.... everyone HAS been shrinkin... good advice.. appreciate it

Dr woo
01-27-2004, 09:51 AM
np's m8 been there lol
:thumb:

Larva
01-28-2004, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Dr woo
i am probably not qualified to give anyone here advice but, even though you havnt noticed any size increase in yourself, i bet everyone else appears to be shrinkin.

have to agree, you can't really tell how your growing since you see your self everyday.
but i hear what ya saying, i am short 5'9 and i don't want to be a thick guy i want wide and thick, if you know what i mean. also ou can keep a photo journal or something like that and see your progress. also just look at pictures of yourself lst year are you telling me theres no difference.

Mudge
01-28-2004, 11:31 AM
Yep, I look at my old pix and its a complete difference, you forget where you came from sometimes.