• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Jenny's Journey

Jenny

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
It's about time I start a new journal! The other one is long and has started including some slacking. The last couple of weeks I've been so busy and focused on school (exam and my exchange year planning) that I haven't been able to focus a 100% on fitness. It's about to change and I want to mark this change by starting a new journal ;)

Diet, is going back to carb cycling. It's a pretty low fat version, since that's what I've had my body respond well to. The cycle will be as following:
Mon: High carb
Tues: No carb
Wed: Low carb
Thurs: No carb
Fri: High carb
Sat: Low carb
Sun: No carb

Though I'm switching the no and low carbs today and Sunday, since I started today and wanted to start with a no carb day :p

Weight training, will keep on being Push, Pull day. I saw great changes in my body when I started this and am keeping that up for at least 2 more weeks. Then I might go back to a 4 day split. Schedule as follows:
Mon: Push
Tue: Rest
Wed: Pull
Thurs: Rest
Fri: Push
Sat: Pull
Sun: Rest

These are not definite and might be changed around depending on my School schedule

Cardio, will be high volume. My body responds really well to cardio and it is the right thing for me to do. I will be doing powerwalks before breakfast, spinning and possibly some stepper and mountainbiking (as spring arrives :p ). The amount of cardio will probably vary, depending on how I feel. I need to listen to my body since I have a tendency of working too much and I don't want to get overtrained.

Okay, I think that was all for now :D

Last edited:
Saturday 24th:

Meal 1:
7 whites
veggies

Meal 2:
5 oz chicken
veggies
0.5 tbsp oil

Meal 3:
5 oz white fish
veggies
1 tbsp olive oil

Meal 4:
7 whites
veggies

Meal 5:
1 dl whey
4 fish oil

Workouts:
*Weights:
*Cardio:
- AM: 45 min spinning

Last edited:
:thumb: Love the plan hun!! Very well thought out and organized! Best of luck with it all! :)

Thanks Jen! :) I expect you to come here and kick me in the butt if I start slacking :D

Originally posted by Jenny
Thanks Jen! :) I expect you to come here and kick me in the butt if I start slacking :D

you have my word! ;)

Looks great girl! :) Just wanted to say hi! AJ is the BEST butt kicker..I swear she's everyones personal cheerleader! :D

Thanks Heather :kiss: I know, AJ is great, it's hard to find a more positive and sweet person :)

Hey, did you hear the news about my possible exchange year? :D

Looks great Jenny. Best of luck as always. :kiss:

:love: aww you guys are too sweet!
a cheerleader? dear lord save me! haha :laugh:

good Luck Jenny with the new journal!

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks Jodi :) Keep an eye on me ;)

JB, thank you so much :)

AJ, you're a hot, buff cheerleader :D

:spaz: NOOOO save me!! I dont want to be a cheerleader! Ill be a mascout, anything! Ill even dress up as a crazy bird! :)

looking really good! you know what's really great? you're able to say what you respond well to....plenty of cardio and fairly low fat. i think that's a great accomplishment when you start to really know what works for you. (and besides you look marvelous!)

i'm gonna pick up carb cycling again in about a month myself so i'll be following along closely. :thumb:

Hey Jenny! Good luck on your new journey, as always I am sure you will do wonderfully! :kiss:

Hey honey! :D I like the new journal and your exercise/diet plan looks great! I'm glad to see you have some rest days in there too. Looking forward to seeing you soon hottie :eyebrow:

~ :heartpump

You'r plan sounds great! good luck:)

Aww, thanks guys :heartpump Your support means a lot to me :)

Hilary, yeah, I've seen some tendencies and I hope that they are correct. It's all trial and error :)

Shelley, thanks :) We're in this togeter ya know ;)

Justin, thanks honey :heartpump I'm looking forward to seeing you too honey ;) Wearing my goal jeans :D

Sara, thanks sweetie :)

Starting a new journal was just what I needed. My motivation has been lacking these past few weeks and I just didn't feel motivated to work hard on my body since I'm comfortable with how I look now :) But, I know that I can do better, and this journal was the first step on the way. I feel really motivated now and I am going to get in the best shape of my life ;)

I have a friend, Johanna, who has gained a lot of weight the last couple of years. She's really uncomfortable in her own body and her self esteem is non existant. In November last year I gave her an offer. I told her I'd do anything in my power to help her and motivate her. Since I didn't want to scare or intimidate her I said it in the nicest possible way and she gave me a positive reaction. We talked about starting in January and I told her to keep it in the back of her head and think about it, to get used to the thought. Yesterday I asked her if she was ready and she told me she was. I was so happy to hear that :) Starting today, with baby steps, we're going to make it happen. She needs a lot of kicks in the butt to get on track, but that's what I'm here for.
Yesterday I gave her 6 food log forms from my PT planner book and told her to eat like she normally does and log EVERYTHING. Two reasons, I want her to get used to logging food and I want to see what I have to work with.
This morning we went on a morning walk together and we will do that as often as we can. Since I'm doing it anyways I'm happy to have her with me. She's scared of going to the gym, so I'm taking her there tomorrow on a time when it's almost empty. I'm really excited about this, I want her to be happy and I want her to feel comfortable in her own skin. This is not a PT client or a professional relationship, it's all friend to friend and I think that's what she needs. Though I will give her the PT trearment as well, meaning kicking her butt :p, as well as the emotional support of a friend. I'll keep you updated :D

Sunday 25th:
Low carb

Meal 1:
7 whites
1/3 cup oatmeal
1/2 grapefruit

Meal 2:
1 dl whey
3 fish oil, 2 almonds
1/2 grapefruit

Meal 3:
5 oz lean beef
veggies
1/3 cup brown rice

Meal 4:
7 whites
1/4 cup oatmeal
1 tbsp sf jam

Meal 5:
1 slice ww bread
3 oz turkey
1 pear

Workouts:
*Weights:
*Cardio:
- AM: 45 min powerwalk

The end of this day didn't turn out as well as I would have liked. Missed a workout and meal 5 wasn't great. I had a little personal crisis involving a person who meant a lot to me and it has made me a bit turbulent and I've cried a lot. I need to focus on the good things and not the terrible things and I'll try doing that tomorrow.

Last edited:
Jenny! you truly are a darling you know that!! :love:
Your friend is SO lucky to have you there for support and advice, and to keep one another motivated! Its great that things could work out that way! :D

diet looked great yestarday hun :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
Aww, thanks AJ :kiss: It hurts me to see her waste so much energy feeling bad about herself and I really hope I can help her. I know what it's like wasting energy like that and I think I could learn a lot through helping her too :)

Your absolutly right, it will be great for the both of you. Im so happy. I wish that I could do that for someone as well...makes you feel good aiding in improving someone elses life so that their happy. :)

Jenny, you have a heart of gold! I wish your friend all the best. And as I have put in my journal, it's people like this who set upon a journey like she is embarking on that I truly admire. I do not know that I would have the strength ... although, anyone having a friend like you providing guidance and motivation, anything is possible. I look forward to hearing how this progresses.

Good luck with the new journal

What a doll you are Jenny. I wish I had a friend like you a few years ago, when in a time of need. It is so sweet how you support her. Keep up the good work of being such an angel.:angel2:

Thanks guys, but I'm not an angel :) I just want to help as much as I can. I've been fortunate to have people help me and touch my heart and soul and I want to give other people as much of that as I can.. That is my life mission.

:kiss: your an angel! case closed missy!

Monday 26th:
High carb ;)

Meal 1:
7 whites
1/3 cup oatmeal
1 grapefruit

Meal 2:
5 oz salmon
2/3 cup brown rice
veggies
1 apple

Meal 3:
5 oz chicken
1/2 cup brown rice
veggies

Meal 4
7 whites
1/4 cup oatmeal
1 apple

Meal 5:
1 dl whey
4 fish oil

Workouts:
*Weights: Pull
- Wide grip lat: 3x8
- WG rows: 3x8
- Deadlifts: 3x12
- Leg curls: 3x12
- Bicep curls: 3x8
- DB curls: 3x8
- Rope crunches: 3x10
- Crunches: 3x15

*Cardio:
- AM: 50 min powerwalk
- biking to gym and home

Last edited:
how do you eat your grapefruits?
I just cut mine in quarters and eat them plain, people think Im wacko doing that, I love the tartness. :shrug:

Back