• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Mountain Biker - eats it hardcore

Damn.....and the guys friends are really helping the matter saying "OHHHHH SHIIIIIIIT OHHHH HELLLLLL, OHHHHH SHIIIIIT, OHHHHH HELLLLL, DID YOU FEEL IT?. :eek: :hair: :laugh:

Nasty accident though!

LMAO! Are you ok??

Mudge,

What's a matter, you don't wuv me any more?...don't even say hi to me :bawling: :finger: :hehe:

Originally posted by Randy
DID YOU FEEL IT?. :eek: :hair: :laugh:

He didn't say did you feel it, he said "did you film it?" I could see it coming, he's probably o.k. I've fallen off worse on my dirtbike.

I stand corrected.....he did say "Did you film it".
Shoot me at a firing squad :laugh:... I had my TV going in the background and couldn't hear well. :D

He,he...The joys and tribulations of MTB!!!
YAY Baby!!!
Cool site,more videos!!!:thumb:

Damn I can't get it to work. It opens in Winamp.

I'm using Windows Media Player > works fine.

I don't even get the option to use window media it automatically comes up with winamp.

IML Gear Cream!
second mouse button> open with> windows media player or player of choice :)

Usually if you right click on the link FS, there is an option like "Open with". Then you select windows media player.
If that doesn't work then from windows explorer, go to tools, then folder options... You can manipulate it there bro.

Usually if you right click on the link FS, there is an option like "Open with". Then you select windows media player.
If that doesn't work then from windows explorer, go to tools, then folder options... You can manipulate it there bro.

my ways easier :p

How is it easier? I recommended the same thing. :scratch:
I just didn't see your reply prior to sending mine.. We were sending our messages at the same time. Your just appeared first.

It's amazing that the guy only suffered a couple of sore fingers and some cuts and bruises. He's a very lucky man.

Looks to me like he was too tentative. He probably would have cleared it if he just hammered through.

Yeah he looked a bit nervous and ended up stopping and falling at the one place you didn't want to, oy vey.

Originally posted by firestorm
Damn I can't get it to work. It opens in Winamp.

Your WinAMP may be outdated, but I dont use it as default. When you install software you have to pay attention to what you are doing unfortunately these days :)

How is it easier? I recommended the same thing. :scratch:
I just didn't see your reply prior to sending mine.. We were sending our messages at the same time. Your just appeared first.

uh? maybe but mines still better :cheeky: :lol:

:hehe: :finger:

My god that would be a adren rush... oh and yeah poor guy.. hehe

IML Gear Cream!
I like when the first guy went through and said, "Look at the penalty for failure". :laugh: That's a hell of a drop :hehe:

To me I think they were all dumb asses to even be out there...
I can think of very nice places to mountain bike without the death drops. Freakin thrill seekers these days.... :D
But I guess.....to each their own.

Back