• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

AST website says 1-test has is all hype, no fact

camarosuper6

Unstoppable Force
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Heres the article.

www.ast-ss.com

A: There is no research on the 1-test supplements that companies are selling that shows any anabolic effects whatsoever. What you are seeing is simply bad marketing hype.

The research that these companies are using to support their ridiculous claims dates back 40 years and to make matters worst, the research has nothing to do with muscle growth or athletic performance. Nor does it even involve human clinical trials. I bet they didn't tell you that did they?

So as far as any real research on 1-Test? It doesn't exist. There is no research in existence anywhere that shows 1-Test supplements are 7 times more potent than testosterone for building muscle.

You would think that these companies would want to support their claims with some sort of scientific evidence, but they don't. They spend no money, time or effort on any research whatsoever. What this shows me is that they have no confidence in the products they sell and certainly not in the claims they make about them. And neither should you.

What do you guys think ?

am not too sure about the scientific testing, but one cannot say that it does not work. That is just crazy talk. U can feel the increase in power and weight, that alone speak volumes.

Where is the article??

It is on there web site ast-ss.com. They just say that there is no research backing it up. There is alot of good info on that site but they seem to bash any product that they don't sell

Dumbasses.

if it doesnt work then why the hell is my hair thining out? Wasnt having any problems before taking 1-test.

It didn't do much for me but I used a low dose (talking 1T not M1T). Its not possible that everyone has a placebo effect from it.

It worked for me.

IML Gear Cream!
This from the company that sells some of the worst PH's on the market. I wouldn't be suprised if the phrase "tits in a bottle" came about because of their andro's.

Obviously, I'm not a big AST fan! :D

Regardless if you like ast or not paul delia has great credentials and is a body builder himself, read some of his other articles and you will see how intellegent and well read he is on a number of different topics. Like prince said this statement is two years old and can you blame a guy for wanting to wait for real research and proof before blowing his wad on every new product, hell that's why most of us are on here so we can get real proof before we buy. I don't take everything he says as gospel just like I don't take what prince, mudge, gopro, tp, etc say as gospel. But when they talk I sure as hell listen and respect what they say.

Hi all...
i have read a lot of q and a's srom the sst web site, and i have to agree..it seems (seems) that if its not their product, its not good or legit..i have even posted several questions in the last month reguarding 1-test and other such items, and was referred to the same article posted previously..thats why im here..to find out the truth..
thanks
Big dan

Back